Fifa special item cards

Blue51287
26 posts Last Pick at the Park
i want to say my point of view about the special items cards and cards like it . first i know there is no way to remove it cuz ea making money of most of those cards but i see those cards are unfair cuz some ppl buy it with real money and if u earned it with challenge and playing fifa more but it is unfair cuz most players in this card got high posts and their pace and stamina and etc... is so powerful i feel i am playing pro evolution 4 soccer not fifa if some 1 have almost have all of his team with this cards they can run all the way too fast and u cant catch them almost and they dont lose any stamina .i know it is the main thing that make ppl win if u played against a noob u can win ya but what about good and pro players .ill be happy to hear ppl opinions may be iam wrong. thx in advance

Comments

• Dartmoya
    58 posts Park Captain
    EA, like any other business, just care about profit $$$

So like in real life, some people can by a Lamborgini while other people only can buy a bike.

FUT was dessigned to make money.
    The way they are doing it, its questionable, thoug.
  • Blue51287
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Dartmoya wrote: »

So like in real life, some people can by a Lamborgini while other people only can buy a bike.

ya very true and as long as some ppl have money and they don't care this will remains .ea just putting no for racism and black live maters and blah blah and they are greedy and don't even care about fair play i think life isn't fair :disappointed:
  • Gazmac_868
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dartmoya wrote: »

Quite questionable on a 3+ game indeed. My toddler able to load up on Fifa points come his next birthday!!