PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!

Pow_patrol70
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
LFC ❤️❤️❤️

Comments

• Amargaladaster26
    9665 posts League Winner
    There’s a Real Football section on the forums, no need to create the topic here.
  • truegunn3r
    10225 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats to all Liverpool fans!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    There’s a Real Football section on the forums, no need to create the topic here.

C'mon mate it's been 30 years of course Liverpool fans will be a bit excited 🤣
    LFC ❤️❤️❤️

Congrats mate, from a very depressed United fan 🤣🤣
  • mypetfrog
    1617 posts Play-Off Hero
    ❤️
  • mypetfrog
    1617 posts Play-Off Hero
    So will EA do something to celebrate this tomorrow?
  • Atm365
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mypetfrog wrote: »

Premium Firmino SBC I hope
  • graff
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    <3
  • aberry1000
    2336 posts Fans' Favourite
    Atm365 wrote: »

Premium Firmino SBC I hope

Premium cash in
  • v4vendetta1978
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    What a awful way to win it after 30 years empty stadiums empty streets, nobody there when you lift it :(
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    What a awful way to win it after 30 years empty stadiums empty streets, nobody there when you lift it :(

There won't be many empty streets in Liverpool tonight. They may not be allowed in the stadiums but it will take more than Coronavirus to stop them celebrating this.
  • FijiBoy
    1294 posts Professional
    Can't wait for Liverpool fans to brag about this for next 20 years
  • Denz
    2776 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a way to win it though, romped it comfortably, without playing, no fans allowed anywhere near a ground during a pandemic.

If carlsberg did the most awful ways to begrudgingly have to let a team win the league.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4379 posts National Call-Up
    Champions*
  • Mackie17
    8076 posts League Winner
    Your welcome

• Gnomenclature
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    truegunn3r wrote: »

Thanks... I spent the better part of 20 years watching SAF's United squads lift it year after year... Feels good to finally see klopp and the boys get their due.

Btw, my second favorite player irl is Thierry henry (Gerrard will always be my fav though) Loved ljundberg too (underrated player imo). As far as London teams go, I always had a little spot in my heart for arsenal.
  • JWNYsg
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    congrautlations
  • limjitwe
    8012 posts League Winner
    Congrats to all Pool fans. Finally you guys can celebrate after a 2.5 months delay
  • GoonerDude81
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 26
    truegunn3r wrote: »

Thanks... I spent the better part of 20 years watching SAF's United squads lift it year after year... Feels good to finally see klopp and the boys get their due.

Btw, my second favorite player irl is Thierry henry (Gerrard will always be my fav though) Loved ljundberg too (underrated player imo). As far as London teams go, I always had a little spot in my heart for arsenal.

I don’t understand the hate Between Liverpool and Arsenal fans usually. I’m glad Liverpool won the league over any other club other than Arsenal. Liverpool deserves it. Plus, every gooner was given the most amazing memory by Liverpool in 89, when we clinched the title in the last moment of the season.

🥳 congrats to Liverpool.
  • CeeQue
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Xg1iVwz.png
  • GoodnightIrene
    3867 posts National Call-Up
    We all know it doesn't really count, and this is coming from someone who supports no Premier League clubs.

The integrity of the season has been completely diminished, players not playing past their contracts for certain teams and so on, unfair resumption on teams, players being unavailable for selection due to COVID restrictions...

It is unfair on Liverpool as they deserve it, but there will always be an asterisk next to their name denoting they won it without any integrity to the game.
  • WouldYouLookAtThat
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Why would they? They didn't do anything for Bayern when they clinched the league.
  • Al_HFX
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    We all know it doesn't really count, and this is coming from someone who supports no Premier League clubs.

The integrity of the season has been completely diminished, players not playing past their contracts for certain teams and so on, unfair resumption on teams, players being unavailable for selection due to COVID restrictions...

It is unfair on Liverpool as they deserve it, but there will always be an asterisk next to their name denoting they won it without any integrity to the game.
    Liverpool 2019-20* - Fastest champions in the Premier League history with 7 games left
  • We all know it doesn't really count, and this is coming from someone who supports no Premier League clubs.

Lol they basically won it before covid anyway, deserved champions
  • EA_Rtas
    2369 posts EA Moderator
    edited June 26
    Folks let's leave out the insults towards liverpool fans. There's zero need for it and it's just going to be removed and moderated so cool it.

I've moved this thread to the real football section and to bring things back on topic, congratulations to all the Liverpool fans here, it's been a long time coming and it was a 100% deserved title.