Your Bruno journey

Comments

• NucksNation
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    RayS wrote: »
    50 some odd games later and finally have him. That was pretty frustrating lol. I'll admit I ended up rage quitting a few games. Also a few disconnects. Never dropped a division though.

Screenshot-20200704-212004-compress37.jpg

Rival 5: 5/5

4x4 Finisher: 3/3

Premier League Pulse: 8/8

Thread the Needle: 2/2

Magic from Maia: 2/2

Playing for Portugal: 10/10

Bruno Blast: 2/2

Winning Pass: 3/3

Fabulous Fernandes: 8/8

Total game counter:
    50+

AT LAST, finally!

I feel frustrated with Mbabu now, facing some very good players and getting my A$$ handed to me, I was also tired and couldn’t concentrate

I made top 35 of my own list 😂

I know it man. Nothing more infuriating that getting the objective done in a game only to lose it in the last minute. Tests anyone's mental toughness ha

What team did you put him into?
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    50 some odd games later and finally have him. That was pretty frustrating lol. I'll admit I ended up rage quitting a few games. Also a few disconnects. Never dropped a division though.

Rival 5: 5/5

Magic from Maia: 2/2

Bruno Blast: 2/2

Winning Pass: 3/3

Fabulous Fernandes: 8/8

Total game counter:
    50+

AT LAST, finally!

I feel frustrated with Mbabu now, facing some very good players and getting my A$$ handed to me, I was also tired and couldn’t concentrate

I made top 35 of my own list 😂

I know it man. Nothing more infuriating that getting the objective done in a game only to lose it in the last minute. Tests anyone's mental toughness ha

What team did you put him into?

Offensive CDM here
  • MazerM
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finally, it's done!

Rival 5: 5/5 (6 games)

Magic from Maia: 2/2 (12 games!!)

Bruno Blast: 2/2 (31 games!!!)

Winning Pass: 2/3

Fabulous Fernandes: 8/8 (30 games)

Total game counter: 57 (does this win something? @RayS) - not counting DCs and people quitting at ko.

Started out in D9, almost promoted playing with the 91, relegated (not purposely) to 10 playing with the 92.

zxoAFCE.jpg
  • RayS
    MazerM wrote: »
    Finally, it's done!

Rival 5: 5/5 (6 games)

Magic from Maia: 2/2 (12 games!!)

Bruno Blast: 2/2 (31 games!!!)

Winning Pass: 2/3

Fabulous Fernandes: 8/8 (30 games)

Total game counter: 57 (does this win something? @RayS) - not counting DCs and people quitting at ko.

Started out in D9, almost promoted playing with the 91, relegated (not purposely) to 10 playing with the 92.

zxoAFCE.jpg

Well done! Sounds like you suffered even more than I did! Haha. Bet you had to face all those division relegators down there.

What's the team like now?
  • MazerM
    I don't think I played anybody who was at their natural skill rating! On the plus side, acquired Ibra without even trying...

Team I played with (Nani featured in place of Insigne for the Portuguese part):

Z6QpltX.png

and will probably try something along these lines:

p09nmcV.png
  • RayS
    MazerM wrote: »
    I don't think I played anybody who was at their natural skill rating! On the plus side, acquired Ibra without even trying...

Team I played with (Nani featured in place of Insigne for the Portuguese part):

Z6QpltX.png

and will probably try something along these lines:

p09nmcV.png

Great team! Is Leão that good? Looks like u need to go for that SH Pope too then. He's pretty easy to get tbh. Got most of it done in DR while working toward Bruno and then just playing with my team.
  • MazerM
    Leão's been ok for me, 68 goals in 88 rivals matches. Keeping his spot mainly for chem reasons though! I may go full EPL when I can afford Tots AWB.

FB Pope is great, kept the tots keepers I've tried out of the squad, + he's got 5* sm 😂, definitely getting getting the SH. Think I only need 3 English goals for this one now.
  • limjitwe
    8201 posts League Winner
    6-A1485-D3-BF8-F-4-C77-97-D7-A82-F642-E15-C0.jpg

This is my fitness first owner team where Bruno will be playing till end of FUT20 for me.
  • I probably have to do Fabinho, need a M/H CDM for this team. Or just buy Fernandinho? Ingame:

0e2143e72645e575645df8159c4152c6.jpg

How do u start in what formation ?