• limjitwe
    8012 posts League Winner
    Bruno Blast: 1/2
    Winning Pass: 3/3
    Fabulous Fernandes: 4/8
    9 games so far
    Total games so far: 36 😅😅

@Jonboyparker @RayS

Just won 1 and drew 3-3 in another. Normally 2-0 or 3-0 down I’ll quit not to waste time. But I was experiencing some delay and he celebrating wildly and watching replays like he hit top 100 in WL. I ended up being super determined to fight my way back into this game.

• Wurrsmycash
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    Sweated it out for the last couple of days in and out of D4 and all day today trying to get the last few objectives for 94 Bruno and the Jumbo Rare players pack. Lost a 3-2 lead with Bruno scorer twice in the last min

But all that was worth it for the Jumbo Rare players pack!!

76 rated Libedetores card and 82 Pedro highest rated :D

Could only laugh 😂
  • Neal1982
    1018 posts Professional
    Threw the potm card into a prime icon sbc cause I couldn’t be bothered to attempt him/am not good enough to do it. Got Petit. Not bad
  • Jonboyparker
    6109 posts Big Money Move
    limjitwe wrote: »
    9 games so far

@Jonboyparker @RayS

Just won 1 and drew 3-3 in another. Normally 2-0 or 3-0 down I’ll quit not to waste time. But I was experiencing some delay and he celebrating wildly and watching replays like he hit top 100 in WL. I ended up being super determined to fight my way back into this game.

Played 5 more games. Got 1 win 😭

First game I was winning 2-0. Missed a pen with Fernandes and hit the post with Fernandes. Then lost 2-4. Then got smashed twice. Then won with a 90th min Fernandes goal. And the Lost 2-0 in the 5th game.

This might take me all week. Only play 5 games a day atm haha
  • Amargaladaster26
    9665 posts League Winner
    edited June 30
    I probably have to do Fabinho, need a M/H CDM for this team. Or just buy Fernandinho? Ingame:

0e2143e72645e575645df8159c4152c6.jpg
  • RayS
    30839 posts National Team Captain
    I probably have to do Fabinho, need a M/H CDM for this team. Or just buy Fernandinho? Ingame:

0e2143e72645e575645df8159c4152c6.jpg

Looks amazing! I might take the gamble on Fabinho that he gets even better with a +3! Even 91 Fabinho looks a bit better than TOTS Fernandinho for a pure CDM
  • Jonboyparker
    edited June 30
    9 games so far

@Jonboyparker @RayS

Update! GOT HIM! Just won 4 in a row all with Fernandes Goals 😮 ended on my highest Skill Rating so far 1186. Trying to get to D4

Total game count: 42

I’ll give him a run out this week and give my Red Tots KDB a rest. Still have loads of coins left and no idea what to do with them.
    0231521-F-D943-4-AF7-8281-76744295-EBAE.jpg
  • RayS
    9 games so far

@Jonboyparker @RayS

Update! GOT HIM! Just won 4 in a row all with Fernandes Goals 😮 ended on my highest Skill Rating so far 1186. Trying to get to D4

I’ll give him a run out this week and give my Red Tots KDB a rest. Still have loads of coins left and no idea what to do with them.

Jeez what a team. Congrats!!
  • Grahammbe2
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Used him in an sbc may have well played frank
  • JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    Grahammbe2 wrote: »
    Used him in an sbc may have well played frank

giphy.gif
  • limjitwe
    8012 posts League Winner
    9 games so far

@Jonboyparker @RayS

Wow congrats!! I’m gonna continue later during my lunch break...

What a team!! Too much coins? Send them my way 😈😈😈
  • Jonboyparker
    RayS wrote: »
    9 games so far

@Jonboyparker @RayS

Jeez what a team. Congrats!!
    9 games so far

@Jonboyparker @RayS

Wow congrats!! I’m gonna continue later during my lunch break...

What a team!! Too much coins? Send them my way 😈😈😈

Cheers guys. I think I’ll sell Messi today and start playing some players off chem. I’ll use Kubo for a bit until I’ve decided what I want.
  • limjitwe
    8012 posts League Winner
    edited July 2
    Rival 5: 5/5 9 games
    4x4 Finisher: 3/3
    Premier League Pulse: 8/8
    8 games
    Thread the Needle: 2/2
    Magic from Maia: 2/2
    Playing for Portugal: 10/10
    10 games
    Bruno Blast: 2/2
    Fabulous Fernandes: 8/8
    14 games
    Total games: 41 😅😅

Finally done. Ended up with a 4 game winning streak. Bruno suddenly started scoring and getting into the box more

Haven’t really got a team for him. But lemme see if he can replace TOTSSF KDB in the CM spot

• Jonboyparker
    8 games
    10 games
    14 games

Finally done. Ended up with a 4 game winning streak. Bruno suddenly started scoring and getting into the box more

Haven’t really got a team for him. But lemme see if he can replace TOTSSF KDB in the CM spot

Congrats! 4 games in row just like me. This game is strange 😂 Fernandes replaces KDB at CM too. Not used him yet. Took a well earned break from
    Rivals yesterday
  • limjitwe
    8012 posts League Winner
    8 games
    10 games
    14 games

Congrats! 4 games in row just like me. This game is strange 😂 Fernandes replaces KDB at CM too. Not used him yet. Took a well earned break from
    Rivals yesterday

Thanks! I wanna give him a run in some Dr games. But then there’s the Kubo objective expiring. Not sure how I wanna plan my game time 😬
  • Jonboyparker
    8 games
    10 games
    14 games

Rivals yesterday

Thanks! I wanna give him a run in some Dr games. But then there’s the Kubo objective expiring. Not sure how I wanna plan my game time 😬

If you short on some La Liga wins, boost it with some SB games. That’s what I did. Then I knew I need Fernandes so left 2 wins to get with him in case of rubber banders etc. That’s exactly what happen oddly. Then Id you don’t get them and start ro to run out time, smash out 2 last SB.
  • ILevis
    1279 posts Professional
    Got AWB as a player pick, so i finally can play Bruno without surrounding him with 3 icons :D

68IC8fW.png
  • Jonboyparker
    Do you think he’d be any good at RCAM?
  • Izzy2K17
    11880 posts Has That Special Something
    Finally had time to finish him
    e72EwPW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    And managed to do Militao and Fabinho today for about 100k combined so not too bad
  • Mogga
    1298 posts Professional
    Pretty much given up, as I did with Mendy. Good idea for a challenge but ruined by relegators.
  • RayS
    Mogga wrote: »
    Pretty much given up, as I did with Mendy. Good idea for a challenge but ruined by relegators.

😕
  • Jonboyparker

What division are you in? I’m in D5 actually on my highest skill rating of the year. Been as low as D8 which I would honestly say was the hardest league I have been in (crazy saying that).

I’ve not logged on since I competed all the objectives. I’m honestly worried that if I getting relegated, I’ll never get back up with all the relegators. That’s nuts
  • JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2

Don’t give up, Bruno is worth it. imo, at least. You still have 2 weeks to get the objectives done. Stay cool.
  • Izzy2K17
    11880 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2

Same, I stopped at 89 Mendy. I got Bruno done cause he’d have a bigger impact than a LB
  • Mogga
    1298 posts Professional

What division are you in? I’m in D5 actually on my highest skill rating of the year. Been as low as D8 which I would honestly say was the hardest league I have been in (crazy saying that).

I’ve not logged on since I competed all the objectives. I’m honestly worried that if I getting relegated, I’ll never get back up with all the relegators. That’s nuts

Division 6 but I can mostly only play peak times mid week when all the bad stuff like delay etc happens. Its been a proper slog these last couple of weeks.

I was in division 5 prior to these challenges coming out. I do have the 89 Mendy and the 91 Bruno and I`ve done some of the Ibra ones by default as well just by playing games.

I can probably get Ibra, think i need another 5 or 6 wins for that and I was going to build a team with bruno, cr7, tots leao and tots nani to help try and do both them two at the same time.

I do find though that once I deviate from my best team (which is still worse than most teams I face) I struggle and then I play more, and then I struggle more and before I know it i`ve been relegated :D

I think I am probably a div 5 player overall so it irritates me that I`m having to play lower than that. I can generally get 14-17 wins on a WL but I have to play a good 25-28 games to do so.

Theres just no easy games anymore, I`ve never met a rubber bander, I dont do messages and I`ve never give a win away. Might try and play some early or late at the weekend as I mostly win them games

• Mogga
    1298 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »

😕

Its a cruel cruel world Ray :(

I honestly dont know how people can embrace relegation, it goes against everything within me. I`ll start playing with a " if i go down it should at least be easier" attitude and then about 5 mins in, I`m concentrating like some deranged lunatic :D
  • Jonboyparker
    edited July 2

Division 6 but I can mostly only play peak times mid week when all the bad stuff like delay etc happens. Its been a proper slog these last couple of weeks.

I was in division 5 prior to these challenges coming out. I do have the 89 Mendy and the 91 Bruno and I`ve done some of the Ibra ones by default as well just by playing games.

I can probably get Ibra, think i need another 5 or 6 wins for that and I was going to build a team with bruno, cr7, tots leao and tots nani to help try and do both them two at the same time.

I do find though that once I deviate from my best team (which is still worse than most teams I face) I struggle and then I play more, and then I struggle more and before I know it i`ve been relegated :D

I think I am probably a div 5 player overall so it irritates me that I`m having to play lower than that. I can generally get 14-17 wins on a WL but I have to play a good 25-28 games to do so.

Theres just no easy games anymore, I`ve never met a rubber bander, I dont do messages and I`ve never give a win away. Might try and play some early or late at the weekend as I mostly win them games

Sound like your the same level as me. I’ve been hoovering around D6/D5 all year with the odd awful losing run during Icon swaps because I only ever used really trash teams.

Lucky I managed to smash out mendy in 2-3 days. I’ve wanted that card for months tbh and I get fed up of WL DC’s so i skipped it.

I’m playing this game becusee I want to challenge myself. I don’t care for relegators. I’m trying hard to get to D4 for sense of achievement. If we have nothing to achieve what’s the point in the game? Rewards are pointless without a sense of progression imo. So that’s why I refuse to make it easier for myself. Granted if I get relegated chasing a card then so be it but at least I tried right. That’s my mind set anyway.

I don’t pretend to be good at this game but I’m also trying to learn more even this late into the game. It’s actually made it worthwhile to play. I don’t mind losing as long as I’m getting something from the loss. Getting smashed by a relegator is not fun but I refuse to RQ games and give into taunting. I’m happy at my level and if people want easy matches... well the least I can do is make them sit through them.

I’m G2 in WL. My target is G1 and then I see progression. It’s not massive but it’s a big leap imo. I have a more than stacked team with coins to spare. People msg me and say I’m trash but I really don’t care. I know my level. Shame others don’t have the will power to challenge themselves or at least have targets. What’s the point collecting cards for no reason. You either need them or you want the challenge. I’m the latter.

You e got a while yet so just keep playing and get some wins under your belt. Before you know it, you’ll have half the wins and then you’ll push yourself to finish. Also there are still a few rubber banders knocking about. I got 2 to finish Fernandes. Mendy is worth it!!! Fernandes was a challenge for me. I have RED Tots KDB so I don’t lnow how I’ll fit them both in.
  • newguy
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stopped at the 92 because he doesn’t fit my team