Your Bruno journey

Comments

• spy
    1259 posts Professional
    edited June 27
    Taken me far too many games to get the 90 rated. Mainly because I was trying to get 87 Mendy crosses at the same time and I finally realised broken player switching was probably being caused by a broken controller.

Will use this team now to do PL pulse and the others requiring the 90 rated to hopefully get some of the Mendy and Ibra objectives done at the same time

mbJUPvZ.jpg
  • Bobo23
    2194 posts Fans' Favourite
    Completed him this morning, got Zlatan done at the same time which was nice.

This is just a bit of a fun squad I'm using Bruno and Ibra in atm. Need to sort the defence out I know :joy:

A Summer Heat Bailly would be nice now EA!

nkU9OqQ.jpg
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    ILevis wrote: »
    Completed him last night.

Then spent a solid hour on futbin trying to find the best way to fit him and Ibra into my existing teams :D

That's the hardest part of the challenge ha. What did u come up with?
  • RayS
    I'm all done. Hes great too.

For some strange reason, his 91 performed the best for me 🤔

I'll take your 94 :D
  • oldboiler
    3043 posts National Call-Up
    Just finished the 91 objectives now onto the 92. Will combine it with Zlatan and Kubo
  • RayS
    Bobo23 wrote: »
    Completed him this morning, got Zlatan done at the same time which was nice.

This is just a bit of a fun squad I'm using Bruno and Ibra in atm. Need to sort the defence out I know :joy:

A Summer Heat Bailly would be nice now EA!

nkU9OqQ.jpg

Could go for TOTSSF Maguire. He's my second fav CB behind Opara
  • TW1103
    2952 posts National Call-Up
    Just got the 92. Got Ibra at the same time
  • Pow_patrol70
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 27
    Got him after 40 games
    The 92 is meh
    91 fantastic

35-C0777-D-96-D4-4632-A9-C0-8-D57-F9926-CE2.png

https://i.ibb.co/HxHNSCK/35-C0777-D-96-D4-4632-A9-C0-8-D57-F9926-CE2.png
  • Heshyooo
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's taking far too long due to DDA
  • RayS
    Still only 2/4 for the very first DR wins ha, but I went for Kubo first so that I could plug him in the squads to use for Bruno. Want to enjoy some new cards and not just grind!
  • RayS
    Got him after 40 games
    The 92 is meh
    91 fantastic

35-C0777-D-96-D4-4632-A9-C0-8-D57-F9926-CE2.png

https://i.ibb.co/HxHNSCK/35-C0777-D-96-D4-4632-A9-C0-8-D57-F9926-CE2.png

Niceee! Welcome to the club
  • Jonboyparker
    6218 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Still only 2/4 for the very first DR wins ha, but I went for Kubo first so that I could plug him in the squads to use for Bruno. Want to enjoy some new cards and not just grind!

I’m trying to do it all at the same time. Well, trying to do as many as possible and then I’ll finish off after. Combining Fernandes, Kubo and Zlatan. Don’t mid it taking all week. Not playing anything else
  • WarrenBarton
    10457 posts Has That Special Something
    Can’t seem to get the long shots in 2 different games 😐

Got 7 out of 8 wins with him scoring but 0 long shots.

On a brighter note I literally just completed Mendy and also managed to do Zlatan whilst doing them both
  • TW1103
    2952 posts National Call-Up
    This is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke. I've now played 6 games with 92 Bruno. Scored and assisted in EVERY game. In all of them, I have conceded a last minute equaliser!!!!
  • Mogga
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm getting smashed all over by 94+ rated teams in division 7. Most of them already have the top versions of Mendy and fernandez.

If I could drag them through the screen and stick their hands in the toaster I would 😂

It's an absolute joke
  • oldboiler
    3043 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 27
    Just had my first rubber bander, lovely...15 assists for modric, 15 goals for Mertens, and +1 for each zlatan and Bruno objective B)
  • RayS
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Just had my first rubber bander, lovely...15 assists for modric, 15 goals for Mertens, and +1 for each zlatan and Bruno objective B)

Oh yeah, I need to keep the right players in my team to rack up goals and assists if I meet a rubber bander. Nice
  • Jonboyparker
    6218 posts Big Money Move
    oldboiler wrote: »

Oh yeah, I need to keep the right players in my team to rack up goals and assists if I meet a rubber bander. Nice

I have a serie a forward and La Liga mid on my bench for that reason
  • WarrenBarton
    Done it all now apart from the 2 outside the box goals 🙃
  • RayS

Not bad for a cat!
  • RayS
    TW1103 wrote: »
    This is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke. I've now played 6 games with 92 Bruno. Scored and assisted in EVERY game. In all of them, I have conceded a last minute equaliser!!!!
    Mogga wrote: »
    I'm getting smashed all over by 94+ rated teams in division 7. Most of them already have the top versions of Mendy and fernandez.

If I could drag them through the screen and stick their hands in the toaster I would 😂

It's an absolute joke

This is what I'm fearing will happen to me lol
  • WarrenBarton

Not bad for a cat!

I basically have 4 hands
  • Dave
    1002 posts Professional
    Done! B)
  • RayS
    Dave wrote: »
    Done! B)

Awesome ! How's the team look?
  • ILevis
    1300 posts Professional
    ILevis wrote: »
    Completed him last night.

Then spent a solid hour on futbin trying to find the best way to fit him and Ibra into my existing teams :D

That's the hardest part of the challenge ha. What did u come up with?

Getting him into a team on full chem wasnt a problem as i have 3 icons untradeable. Problem was that i have tons of untradeable players i didnt want to bench for him. I always run 2 teams and still couldnt find a way to play him without benching somebody i wanted to keep.

So now i have got 4 teams in rotation, this is the one with Bruno in it. Unfortunately i put red Wan-Bissaka into an SBC 2 weeks ago, would have fit nicely in there

enSfFAg.png

• WarrenBarton
    Done fernanjshhh now, weird because I never got any long shots in loads of games with the 92, then I got 2 in my last 2 with him 🥳
  • Mmandras
    3429 posts National Call-Up
    Done, scored a ton of goals with 92. What a card.
  • Izzy2K17
    12028 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 27
    What do we think of this team? I still need to Upgrade Bruno all the way and get Eder. msP9fOD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    8/11 Players would be full chem, and I’d either play it like this in game or move to 4231 with Bruno CCAM, Mahrez and Lucas wide cams, and Richa ST. Mahrez and MATs would be the only tradable ones but I’m open to any changes
  • RayS
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    What do we think of this team? I still need to Upgrade Bruno all the way and get Eder. msP9fOD_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    8/11 Players would be full chem, and I’d either play it like this in game or move to 4231 with Bruno CCAM, Mahrez and Lucas wide cams, and Richa ST. Mahrez and MATs would be the only tradable ones but I’m open to any changes

Looks great to me, especially since you have most of those players untradeable.
  • limjitwe
    8201 posts League Winner
    Took a week break from Fifa after my account got locked from “unauthorised login”. Finally got my account restored.

Late into the party. But here goes.

Rival 5: 5/5 Took me 9 games

4x4 Finisher: 3/3

Premier League Pulse: 7/8

Thread the Needle: 0/2

Magic from Maia: 0/2

Playing for Portugal: 0/10

Bruno Blast: 0/2

Winning Pass: 0/3

Fabulous Fernandes: 0/8

Total games so far: 16 😅😅