Premier League Pulse: 8/8

Thread the Needle: 0/2

Magic from Maia: 0/2

Playing for Portugal: 0/10

Bruno Blast: 0/2

Winning Pass: 0/3

Fabulous Fernandes: 0/8

Total game counter: 14

Rubber banded the PL Pulse objective, cost me 200 SP from 1520 to 1320 roughly. Now I am finally at Portuguese and win objectives, gonna be finally more interesting and I am gonna play all.

Zero issues with you doing it but it is objectives like this that cause people to do it.

Participation trophies shouldn't be a thing.
  • ILevis
    1280 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »
    I'll update the Hall of 94 Bruno Fame in chronological order, so it's kind of a race. @Fifa_Hawk_85 prolly gonna win this one

Is it really deserving of a hall of fame entry when all you do is smack some kids in division 10?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    ILevis wrote: »
    I'll update the Hall of 94 Bruno Fame in chronological order, so it's kind of a race. @Fifa_Hawk_85 prolly gonna win this one

Is it really deserving of a hall of fame entry when all you do is smack some kids in division 10?

🤣🤣🤣
  • RayS
    30847 posts National Team Captain

Maybe I should add a little red "R" next to people's names that self-relegated lol
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

Maybe I should add a little red "R" next to people's names that self-relegated lol

I'm happy enough with that Ray. I've owned the situation whereas I'm sure there's plenty on these forums that have relagted and aren't letting on. I'm an honest guy haha
  • RayS

I'm happy enough with that Ray. I've owned the situation whereas I'm sure there's plenty on these forums that have relagted and aren't letting on. I'm an honest guy haha

It's all right, you're getting enough hate in your other Bruno thread lol

Besides, I'm sure there would be plenty of people who would lie so that they wouldn't get their scarlet letter :p
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

It's all right, you're getting enough hate in your other Bruno thread lol

Besides, I'm sure there would be plenty of people who would lie so that they wouldn't get their scarlet letter :p

The hate is real on here today 🤣
  • Ishibum
    14401 posts Has That Special Something
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Can red/green colorblind people distinguish between orange and green? I purposefully chose a different color from red to be considerate of red/green colorblind people, but maybe orange is just as bad :D

Different types of color blindness cause problems seeing different colors.

Red-green color blindness
    The most common type of color blindness makes it hard to tell the difference between red and green.

There are 4 types of red-green color blindness:

Deuteranomaly is the most common type of red-green color blindness. It makes green look more red. This type is mild and doesn’t usually get in the way of normal activities.
    Protanomaly makes red look more green and less bright. This type is mild and usually doesn’t get in the way of normal activities.
    Protanopia and deuteranopia both make you unable to tell the difference between red and green at all.
    Blue-yellow color blindness
    This less-common type of color blindness makes it hard to tell the difference between blue and green, and between yellow and red.

There are 2 types of blue-yellow color blindness:

Tritanomaly makes it hard to tell the difference between blue and green, and between yellow and red.
    Tritanopia makes you unable to tell the difference between blue and green, purple and red, and yellow and pink. It also makes colors look less bright.
    Complete color blindness
    If you have complete color blindness, you can’t see colors at all. This is also called monochromacy, and it’s quite uncommon. Depending on the type, you may also have trouble seeing clearly and you may be more sensitive to light.

If you knew all that off the top of your head, you must be a vision science professor haha.

Cool, seems like for the most common type of color blindness (red/green) I'm good.

If anyone has problems distinguishing the colors I laid out, let me know, and I will try to accommodate you. :)

I knew the different types of red/green but thought it would be easier to copy paste than mash out nonsense of my own :lol:
  • PaulDr
    1220 posts Professional
    I've unlocked the 92, not sure whether to carry on or not
  • Izzy2K17
    11881 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 25
    PaulDr wrote: »

You’ll get the 94 just by playing normal with the 92, it’s just scoring and assisting and getting some wins. Only one you’d kinda have to go out of the way for is long shot goal and that’s only 2 games. Plus still got 22 days left
  • RayS
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    PaulDr wrote: »

You’ll get the 94 just by playing normal with the 92, it’s just scoring and assisting and getting some wins. Only one you’d kinda have to go out of the way for is long shot goal and that’s only 2 games. Plus still got 22 days left

This. Plus finesse top of the box is a pretty easy way to get those two long range goals done.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9667 posts League Winner
    I am failing at that G+A thing for 91 :joy:

9 games in and I did it only once. He had three hattricks and two games with multiple assists, but I somehow failed to do G+A together
  • RayS

9 games in and I did it only once. He had three hattricks and two games with multiple assists, but I somehow failed to do G+A together

I'm afraid something like this is gonna happen to me and it'll take me like 20 games to get it lol
  • Amargaladaster26
    9667 posts League Winner

I'm afraid something like this is gonna happen to me and it'll take me like 20 games to get it lol

Did it in the 10th game :D Finally. Thankfully the win requirements for 94 are either goal or assist.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9667 posts League Winner
    edited June 25
    Rival 5: 5/5

4x4 Finisher: 3/3

Thread the Needle: 2/2

Magic from Maia: 2/2

Playing for Portugal: 10/10

Bruno Blast: 0/2

Winning Pass: 0/3

Fabulous Fernandes: 0/8

Total game counter: 24

Rubber banded the PL Pulse objective, cost me 200 SP from 1520 to 1320 roughly. Now I am finally at Portuguese and win objectives, gonna be finally more interesting and I am gonna play all.

Update
  • newguy
    1909 posts Fans' Favourite
    Will get him to play at LM in a 352 or CM for other formations, with anchor probably.
    The 92 doesn’t require wins and is just 2 less than 94, might stop there.
  • Izzy2K17
    11881 posts Has That Special Something
    newguy wrote: »
    Will get him to play at LM in a 352 or CM for other formations, with anchor probably.
    You’ll probably get the 94 just by playing normally anyways as long as you get some wins
  • newguy
    1909 posts Fans' Favourite
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    newguy wrote: »
    You’ll probably get the 94 just by playing normally anyways as long as you get some wins

Not sure because I wouldn’t play him in my front 3 normally, could put him there just for the objective obvs. I’m just not enjoying the playing aspect of the game very much, it’s feeling like a chore. Will see what happens.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Have finally got round to playing a few games with 94 Bruno and it's ridiculous how good he is. Can't believe they gave this card away for free.
  • Retro1989
    5099 posts Big Money Move

Bruno Blast: 2/2

Winning Pass: 3/3

Fabulous Fernandes: 5/8

Total game counter: Dunno but it's at least 1

Squad i'm doing the objectives with. Switches to a 4312 in game.
    8e038c862d79147412b42030ca3c3718.jpg
  • GTaylor
    753 posts Semi-Pro
    Rivals 5/5

Fabulous Fernandes: 8/8

Total game counter: 35 all in my current division which is 5.
  • Low Ki
    12277 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 25
    4 games from the 92 and have completed all prior objectives. Feel pretty confident I can get the 94 today or tomorrow. The day after worst case.

For some reason I reckon the outside the box objective will be more annoying than the 8 wins.
  • Mackie17
    8097 posts League Winner
    5 left of the Portuguese section and CBA 😂
  • NucksNation
    1943 posts Fans' Favourite

Tell us how was div 10.. haven’t been there since I started fut.. are the people nice and do they have skills?
  • Ishibum
    14401 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 26
    Done and dusted. The 92 was already great so not too sure how the 94 will improve on it.
  • RayS
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Done and dusted. The 92 was already great so not too sure how the 94 will improve on it.

If nothing else , your name will be forever etched in Portuguese glory!
  • JWNYsg
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    i'd probably just complete the Rival ones at stop at 2nd best card

did the 5 wins one already for POTM

• rickyb316
    74 posts Park Captain

Got lucky and did g + a and through ball assist in the first 2 games with him.
  • rickyb316
    74 posts Park Captain
    Low Ki wrote: »
    4 games from the 92 and have completed all prior objectives. Feel pretty confident I can get the 94 today or tomorrow. The day after worst case.

For some reason I reckon the outside the box objective will be more annoying than the 8 wins.

Shooting from within the penalty arc has always been the easiest for me.
  • Low Ki
    12277 posts Has That Special Something
    Rival 5: 5/5 (you can skip this if you already had POTM Bruno!)

Fabulous Fernandes: 7/8

Going to join this club after I have some dinner. Looks like it's happening today.