Objectives solution

TheMightyBee
4042 posts National Call-Up
Create an objective online single game mode where you are paired with random players roughly based on your ELO taken from rivals and weekend league.

The rewards alone should make people want to do well in weekend league and rivals and it leaves rivals untouched for people who just want to play with any team they like. If people want to do badly based on ELO it will impact their rewards but should keep the other game modes more fair.

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    7441 posts League Winner
    I’d be happy to to play more games and get rewards for actually playing without the winning.

Objectives should be based on participation. Playing 30,40 games or even more over a season isn’t bad at all. Chose to smash them out or spread the out but it can be done at your level. These cards shouldn’t be game changers. The obsession with competition is out of hand. People have forgoten that this is a game and should be based on playing it, rather than winning all the time.

The mendy and Fernandes cards are a step in the right direction imo. It’s just a shame it’s come to late and a certain way of playing has become ingrained into some people mindsets.

We already have a competition mode in WL. Rivals should be for everyone to progress, have fun and gain fun cards.
  • WS100889
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2020
    I don't think objectives would be as bad , if we didn't have to keep doing stupid , annoying objectives such as "scoring from outside the box".

I just about managed to do it with mendy (87) and Ousmane Dembele (84) to get the (89) mendy card , but it took me some time due to sweaty , toxic fifa players in rivals.

Now we have to Score 2 more goals outside the box with (92) Bruno Fernandes which probably won't be as hard as mendy one , but still going to be time consuming and frustrating especially since it's on rivals.

I'm sure EA are obsessed with making us score from outside the box and get certain players ( from certain countries) to assist crosses and score from them.

Thankfully we could do the cross objective with mendy in the box otherwise that would have being extremely frustrating imo if we had to cross on the wing(s) outside of the box.

I don't expect other players to give goals and game(s) away as i like a challenge and don't mind losing if it's fair play, but they should put other challenges in , not just them two all the time, then it would be more fun and enjoyable imo.

It's really frustrating and time consuming this especially playing against this sweaty, time wasting , replay watching , celebrating, toxic fifa community.
  • Jonboyparker
    7441 posts League Winner
    WS100889 wrote: »
    I don't think objectives would be as bad , if we didn't have to keep doing stupid , annoying objectives such as "scoring from outside the box".

I just about managed to do it with mendy (87) and Ousmane Dembele (84) to get the (89) mendy card , but it took me some time due to sweaty , toxic fifa players in rivals.

Now we have to Score 2 more goals outside the box with (92) Bruno Fernandes which probably won't be as hard as mendy one , but still going to be time consuming and frustrating especially since it's on rivals again.

I'm sure EA are obsessed with making us score from outside the box and get certain players ( from certain countries) to assist crosses and score from them.

I don't mind a challenge, but they should put other challenges in , not just them two all the time then it woukd be more fun and enjoyable imo .

It's really frustrating and time consuming especially playing against this sweaty, time wasting , replay watching , celebrating, toxic fifa community.

You have a good point imo. It’s the games you have to do 2 things which are even worse. Score and assist... 2 assists etc. People just quit after conceding 1. Then when you both need a win with mendy goal for example. You can’t score with a different player because they quit before you can score with mendy. Also the amount of crossing objectives is unreal for a game where crossing is awful.