Stats are taking a hammering

King_Cantona77
1633 posts Play-Off Hero
Due to people relegating. It's so bloody frustrating. Why should my goal records etc be affected just because some spineless coward is quitting before a match even starts?

Comments

• Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    It’s a game. Not sure you anyone is a spineless coward in a virtual environment.
  • Boysie91
    15972 posts World Class
    Records been affected months ago before Mendy/Bruno objectives.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Wet
  • BuZuS
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero
    ... there's people that actually care about their stats?
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    Due to people relegating. It's so bloody frustrating. Why should my goal records etc be affected just because some spineless coward is quitting before a match even starts?

Yeah. I agree. Hate it because for the first time ever for FUT, my Mbappe has a better than 1:1 ratio. It’s dwindling
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional

Why do you care about goal records??
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    gregsii wrote: »

I'm a total statto. I like seeing how my players, especially the attackers have performed over the time I've had them.
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional

I'm a total statto. I like seeing how my players, especially the attackers have performed over the time I've had them.

Do you play just online, as squad battles would ruin the validity of the stats.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero

Do you play just online, as squad battles would ruin the validity of the stats.

Mainly online yes. I only do squad battles when an objective requires it. Find them tedious and boring.
  • Some idiots are so annoying, drawing 2 2 with some fella, decent game we're having and then the mug quits, can only assume he didn't want me to get the objective as I'd scored and assisted with mendy
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    It’s a game. Not sure you anyone is a spineless coward in a virtual environment.

What a bizarre statement! Isn't all the internet a 'virtual environment?' I've seen people lose their jobs (and quite rightly so!) for saying extremely vulgar things on Twitter.
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    Some idiots are so annoying, drawing 2 2 with some fella, decent game we're having and then the mug quits, can only assume he didn't want me to get the objective as I'd scored and assisted with mendy

You’d like to think a genuine connection issue cut him off and he was just as annoyed but the reality is (and knowing this community) that he probably left to stop you completing the objective.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class

U don't win a prize for that,, u know 😂