@bateson87 relegated to 10

134567
yabba1972
51 posts Park Captain
edited June 24
Slightly concerned that Bateson the well know your-tuber has got himself deliberately relegated to div 10

Can you do that these days

Comments

  • Fifapayne
    2150 posts Fans' Favourite
    yabba1972 wrote: »
    Slightly concerned that Bateson the well know your-tuber has got himself deliberately relegated to div 10

    Can you do that these days

    Damn, I’m going to lose a massive amount of sleep tonight..thinking about this.
  • yabba1972
    51 posts Park Captain
    edited June 24
    But isn’t it now frowned upon by EA to be deliberately losing games to get relegated
  • Izzy2K17
    11880 posts Has That Special Something
    Does no one care about their W-L records anymore
  • TDOF
    2771 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 24
    why shouldn't he? Or in fact why shouldn't anyone relegate themselves.... EA made rivals (a competitive game mode) an objective game mode.....

    so everyone should relegate themselves to make objectives easier.....
  • yabba1972
    51 posts Park Captain
    It should be the same rules for standard players as it is for the high spending youtubers

    He tweeted it today and then removed the tweet but it’s too late people have images of it

    But doubt any action will be taken due to his profile
  • Jpo41
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hey shut the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up and buy FIFA points.... oh and preorder 21 thanks
  • yabba1972
    51 posts Park Captain
    Gonna skip it next year, don’t fancy it
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited June 24
    Done it myself tbh and I'm only 6 games away from 92 Bruno. It's been so easy will have him done in no time at this rate.

    Everyone else is at it so I'm not willing to sweat it out in higher divisions playing people from divisions above me. If you can't beat them, join them.
  • Zeke1216
    1310 posts Play-Off Hero
    I mean can you really blame him ? Ea
    Has made rivals an objective sweat fest where it’s impossible to do some of the challenges without having to spend all day attempting them. I’m in division 4 atm and it’s the easiest it has ever been after all the people relegated themselves lol. Hopefully ea makes changes next fifa but doubt it
  • yabba1972
    51 posts Park Captain
    But they are banning other players for doing this ?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    yabba1972 wrote: »
    But they are banning other players for doing this ?

    They haven't banned anyone for this.
  • Arron xox
    3532 posts National Call-Up
    yabba1972 wrote: »
    It should be the same rules for standard players as it is for the high spending youtubers

    He tweeted it today and then removed the tweet but it’s too late people have images of it

    But doubt any action will be taken due to his profile

    It is the same rules for everyone.. until they actually come out and put it in the rule books or implement something to stop you from relegating yourself
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Inception has relegated too. Thing is he had the audacity to complain about matches not ending if you're winning by 7 goals. Like fr u relegated down there if your opponent wants to play / learn / just waste your ducking time because you're in a division you don't belong to, then they're more than entitled to do so.

    Personally, I understand the relegation, but do not respect people who do it. Essentially they're addicted people who want everything on easy mode. I can understand that because you're getting good value cards for free. And I can understand why it's blamed on EA.

    But in the end, it just shows what kind of a community we have and how each of us contribute to the community with our actions. I think it tells something about your character.

    It tells absolutely nothing about your character, it's a video game where pretty much everyone is doing it. It's really not that deep 🤣🤣
  • EekAlaska
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    From some1 who started the game 2 months ago in D10, I can now say 100% there are more difficult opponents there than in D7 which I am in now.
  • rezyy
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    It won’t be long before the league table is upside down with all the good players in div 10 and all the 💩💩ones in div 1 😂😂
  • I don’t understand these self relegators especially at this time of the year. Most people have got stacked high card players and they still want more and more and more. What will they achieve at the end? A gold medal?
  • Izzy2K17
    11880 posts Has That Special Something
    Saw someone say it’s like Liverpool dropping to League 1 to score more goals :#
  • RileyD
    1790 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t understand these self relegators especially at this time of the year. Most people have got stacked high card players and they still want more and more and more. What will they achieve at the end? A gold medal?

    It's worse earlier in the game when you see someone muppet drop right down with their EPL side to easily complete and objective for a 85 rated Ligue 1 card :D
  • Barry Allannnn
    1154 posts Professional
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Inception has relegated too. Thing is he had the audacity to complain about matches not ending if you're winning by 7 goals. Like fr u relegated down there if your opponent wants to play / learn / just waste your ducking time because you're in a division you don't belong to, then they're more than entitled to do so.

    Personally, I understand the relegation, but do not respect people who do it. Essentially they're addicted people who want everything on easy mode. I can understand that because you're getting good value cards for free. And I can understand why it's blamed on EA.

    But in the end, it just shows what kind of a community we have and how each of us contribute to the community with our actions. I think it tells something about your character.

    So that's how in every inception reviews his opponents just stand still and let him pass and dribble around freely :D The dude also plays with every player on stay back or come back on defence, possession tactic and complains about other playing negatively. He lives on fifa 24/7 but too afraid of getting exposed in fut champs so plays 50 rivals games a night pretending he's a pro.
  • abhreebhu_45
    1935 posts Fans' Favourite
    U mean a guy from the list of wannabes,, who teach ppl how to copy them to win some matches,, n hv no imagination of their own while playing a football simulation game???
  • Arron xox
    3532 posts National Call-Up
    If people are relegating themselves the most decent thing they could do is give their opponent the win to help them along the way
  • Hitb1404
    90 posts Park Captain
    BuZuS wrote: »
    It tells absolutely nothing about your character, it's a video game where pretty much everyone is doing it. It's really not that deep 🤣🤣
    It's interaction with other humans, which tells absolutely tons about your character. Even your "pretty much everyone is doing it" tells a lot about your character.

    Doest it reflect our life also? We all want a high paid job with minimum effort.
  • NucksNation
    1943 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s hunger games.. EA has bunch of hungry addicted people and throws in a piece of meat and says fight Over it..

    And we all do it 😄
  • Chavez76
    5973 posts Big Money Move
    It’s hunger games.. EA has bunch of hungry addicted people and throws in a piece of meat and says fight Over it..

    And we all do it 😄

    apart from the fact that in the end (almost) everyone will get the prive, this is pretty much accurate!
    It's more on how long it will take you to get the price :)
Sign In or Register to comment.