Bruno Fernandes

Dannyh328
963 posts Professional
So just to be clear I have to play over 30 games (if I’m lucky 30 odd) on this broken dynamic difficulty adjustment gameplay? This a joke

Comments

• BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cry more.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Cry more.
    I’d imagine you’d be saying the same if ea came out and confirmed this was in the game 😂😂😂😂😂 your just a trol bye
  • HyperOCD
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    No one makes you play and comment here
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    No one makes you play and comment here

No one makes you play and comment here? What’s your point ? 😂😂😂
  • First_touch87
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is it just 30 games or 30 wins. If it’s 30 games for that card I think that’s good
  • oldboiler
    5296 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2020
    If you want the card yes, if you don’t then no

Yes the game is crap
  • Fotbal_love_12
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There is no win requirements either so atleast we can start playing the game to how we like football and even if we lose to abuse of mechanics we still get some fire cards and for the people who started way too late they get to kind of get some players to hold their own now. That’s what it should be like so who hops on at anytime can build a squad and compete
  • Izzy2K17
    14023 posts Has That Special Something
    30 games for a card that would be no less than 600k on the market isn’t bad imo
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    There is no win requirements either so atleast we can start playing the game to how we like football and even if we lose to abuse of mechanics we still get some fire cards and for the people who started way too late they get to kind of get some players to hold their own now. That’s what it should be like so who hops on at anytime can build a squad and compete

No win requirements? Have you even looked at the score useing 92 bf in 8 rivals wins???
  • First_touch87
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This sort of requirement might put some fun back in the game because it won’t matter if you win or lose you can just go for it
  • Batman442
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    31 to be exact, Mendy was 37
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Dannyh328 wrote: »

No win requirements? Have you even looked at the score useing 92 bf in 8 rivals wins???

Isn't that pretty easy??
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Dude it’s June and i can’t afford keep buying packs ect so my squads tragic compared to 95% of squads i face so its abit hard for me
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

Isn't that pretty easy??

Not if you loose?
  • Destin8or
    5794 posts Big Money Move

Dude it’s June and i can’t afford keep buying packs ect so my squads tragic compared to 95% of squads i face so its abit hard for me

Hard to do what exactly?
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Destin8or wrote: »

Hard to do what exactly?

Play the game 😂😂😂
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Not bad considering you get 3 or 4 cards for fodder with it
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

Yeah you’ve got a very very good point
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    When's the card out?
    I need this card
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up

My favorite part of the grind is the cards you can use in SBCs that are gifted., Ea are finally doing things correctly.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Looking back in hindsight, I was wrong I’d say it’s a reasonable grind
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    This a joke
  • DannySTFC
    10094 posts Has That Special Something
    As if this is a real thread. An amazing card you can pick up totally for free. Also 90 Fernandes POTM just for winning five games which cost 1m coins a couple of months ago, and people are still moaning!

This would cost a fortunate if it was an SBC and it’s free just from playing the game, it’s a great deal.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    BuZuS wrote: »
    This a joke

Nah why?
  • Kaldmann_X
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not much at all for a top player for free. I did 93 Mendy.
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    So just to be clear I have to play over 30 games (if I’m lucky 30 odd) on this broken dynamic difficulty adjustment gameplay? This a joke

No. You don't have to play any games. You dont have to play at all. That's the good news. Your welcome.
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional
    Clemster wrote: »

No. You don't have to play any games. You dont have to play at all. That's the good news. Your welcome.

Well I do have to play If I need a 92 rated for my icon sbc
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro

Why would you play at all if the gameplay is broken?
  • Dannyh328
    963 posts Professional

Why would you play at all if the gameplay is broken?

Lockdown bored of cod why does it matter ?