Ok....
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    TDOF wrote: Β»
    Ok....

I know but it's Zlatan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • DannySTFC
    9464 posts League Winner
    Even Zlatan wouldn’t be able to consistently score headers with the way this game has been made.

The other night we played pro clubs and just played around with positions for fun, two of us playing wing back just running the line and whipping crosses in even though you hardly ever score from them, it was actually really satisfying getting to the byline and putting in a good cross rather then getting there, turned back, looking for a pass like you pretty much have to do on this Fifa. I really hope they balance the crossing and heading ability for next year so it’s not just all low cut backs and bigger, stronger strikers are more usable, but not so overpowering that agile strikers suddenly become unusable.
  • Covkilla91mob
    Even Zlatan wouldn’t be able to consistently score headers with the way this game has been made.

The other night we played pro clubs and just played around with positions for fun, two of us playing wing back just running the line and whipping crosses in even though you hardly ever score from them, it was actually really satisfying getting to the byline and putting in a good cross rather then getting there, turned back, looking for a pass like you pretty much have to do on this Fifa. I really hope they balance the crossing and heading ability for next year so it’s not just all low cut backs and bigger, stronger strikers are more usable, but not so overpowering that agile strikers suddenly become unusable.

I hope all things that make sense work like 17 and 18 imo we could score all goals that looked right
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hope your dream comes true
  • Covkilla91mob
    newguy wrote: Β»

Me too it's mad I actually had a dream about this game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite

Haha the only times I pack someone good is in my dreams! (Seriously)
  • Covkilla91mob

Haha the only times I pack someone good is in my dreams! (Seriously)

πŸ˜‚
  • Covkilla91mob
    It's was close guys