Boycotting EA for good

EA will be releasing the FIFA 21 PC version the same as xbox one and PS4 version which means its not the version for Next-gen ... their excuse is that given the bulk of PC FIFA users are probably playing on an old, or medium-power PC. I mean come on are we that stupid ?! Fifa 20 could run at 8k on the low end PC's ... EA are just too lazy to make a port for next gen version of the game to PC so they are making excuses given that their main players are console gamers who are spoiled that they pay as much as building a new PC on the Ultimate team and buying packs , EA are literally stealing your money each year by making 3 versions of the game and the Ultimate version is for 99$ !! And in the end your getting a current gen version instead of a next gen version ... thats not all they even said that even FIFA 22 could be the version of PS4 and Xbox one ... and that we could be seeing the next gen version on PC starting from FIFA 23 ... i will never in my life again buy anything from EA .. i even uninstalled their client Origin

Comments

• gregsii
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 23
    Yeah it's a joke tbh.
    They should release both versions for PC imo.
    How difficult could that be for a multi billion dollar company?
  • Quase
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 23
    It was the same with older FIFA's. I have never bought the game when it was the inferior version and I never undertsood their reasoning. No FIFA for me until the PC version is not the graphically highest quality of all FIFA platforms. There is simply no reason to turn down the detail on the PC, especially as you could offer switches to control the detail in the game. Instead of just low, med, high and the resolution they could offer far more options to be adjusted for the game and therefore everybody could simply switch on/off anything that their PC does not compute.

With the low market, the cheaters and all the negatives around the PC version, the main thing for the PC version was always the graphics. Guess PES will be the same, so no football on the PC this year and probably the next few. It's a self-fullfilling prophecy when sales go down on the PC, so they don't need a better version, but an even more simple version in the next years, How about a rerelease of FIFA96 for the PC? My 16 core CPU, the 8 GB high-end graphic card, the RAM, SSD and all this hardware can barely handle FIFA20 at a constant 144 frames per second, while running in the monitor's max. sync? How much of my ressources does it use, 25%, maybe 50%. Of course, how could it handle a fleshed out next-gen FIFA at at least 60 fps then, which is normally the target for consoles? Maybe the PC could get a Nintendo Switch port which looks like a mobile game to run even on an Apple Watch, and will utilise only 5% of my PC's ressources instead. :(
  • ALAyat89
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Quase wrote: ยป
    It was the same with older FIFA's. I have never bought the game when it was the inferior version and I never undertsood their reasoning. No FIFA for me until the PC version is not the graphically highest quality of all FIFA platforms. There is simply no reason to turn down the detail on the PC, especially as you could offer switches to control the detail in the game. Instead of just low, med, high and the resolution they could offer far more options to be adjusted for the game and therefore everybody could simply switch on/off anything that their PC does not compute.

With the low market, the cheaters and all the negatives around the PC version, the main thing for the PC version was always the graphics. Guess PES will be the same, so no football on the PC this year and probably the next few. It's a self-fullfilling prophecy when sales go down on the PC, so they don't need a better version, but an even more simple version in the next years, How about a rerelease of FIFA96 for the PC? My 16 core CPU, the 8 GB high-end graphic card, the RAM, SSD and all this hardware can barely handle FIFA20 at a constant 144 frames per second, while running in the monitor's max. sync? How much of my ressources does it use, 25%, maybe 50%. Of course, how could it handle a fleshed out next-gen FIFA at at least 60 fps then, which is normally the target for consoles? Maybe the PC could get a Nintendo Switch port which looks like a mobile game to run even on an Apple Watch, and will utilise only 5% of my PC's ressources instead. :(

True that bro ๐Ÿ‘ well said