Skill Spammers

King_Cantona77
1633 posts Play-Off Hero
edited June 2020
❤️❤️❤️❤️ off and go play Volta. That's what it was built for. Feel free to spam and chain as much of your broken mechanics in there as you like.

Forgive my rage 😂😂 Just fed up of these mutants.

Comments

• ToxicEngineer
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why would I not use skill moves if I am good at them and can use them to win?
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero

He means guys that just spam endless amount of skills in space without actually beating a player. Some people just need to do five ball rolls, dragback, elastico five metres away from my defender every time.

This.
  • ToxicEngineer
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special

He means guys that just spam endless amount of skills in space without actually beating a player. Some people just need to do five ball rolls, dragback, elastico five metres away from my defender every time.

This.

He mentioned broken mechanics, meaning he is implying that the opponent is abusing them to gain an advantage. If he is doing them 5 meters away from the defender, then how is it affecting you at all?
  • Blairwallace99
    323 posts Sunday League Hero

Don’t really see how this is bad, all that does is make them more unpredictable. And If you think it doesn’t, then why would it Be an issue? I use the odd ball roll and drag back but can’t really do many skill moves myself, I think those who can have every right to make full use of them.

To be honest if someone beats me and incorporates skill moves every two seconds, I’m less annoyed because I know that they are actually better than me and it’s not some awful rebound or dodgy ai that cost me a win - it was their skill on the ball

If anything at all, they make the game a bit more exciting.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero

Don’t really see how this is bad, all that does is make them more unpredictable. And If you think it doesn’t, then why would it Be an issue? I use the odd ball roll and drag back but can’t really do many skill moves myself, I think those who can have every right to make full use of them.

To be honest if someone beats me and incorporates skill moves every two seconds, I’m less annoyed because I know that they are actually better than me and it’s not some awful rebound or dodgy ai that cost me a win - it was their skill on the ball

I get what you're saying, but I just think it's an incredibly cheap, toxic and unrealistic way of playing. Hence why I said it was better suited to Volta.
  • DeanoZoff
    4928 posts Big Money Move

Yea its so exciting watching someone do a pointless dragback, then a pointless fake shot stop, then a pointless croqueta, then a pointless ball roll.

Rinse and repeat.

Reach div 3 or upwards in rivals and you're playing the same person every game.

That does not make the game more exciting.

Its tedious
  • Orison
    76920 posts Icon
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Yea its so exciting watching someone do a pointless dragback, then a pointless fake shot stop, then a pointless croqueta, then a pointless ball roll.

Rinse and repeat.

Its tedious

This isn't the case whatsoever.

There are almost no pointless skills being spammed. Even if you do 50 ball rolls per game most of them have a purpose.
  • DeanoZoff
    Orison wrote: »

Rinse and repeat.

Its tedious

There are almost no pointless skills being spammed. Even if you do 50 ball rolls per game most of them have a purpose.

Still tedious though.

Helmet
  • Lackosweat
    11672 posts Has That Special Something
    I went afk for a few games while doing the Mendy objectives. Most of my opponents were doing drag backs and ball rolls non stop in front of literally nobody :D This game is just broken.
  • DeanoZoff
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I went afk for a few games while doing the Mendy objectives. Most of my opponents were doing drag backs and ball rolls non stop in front of literally nobody :D This game is just broken.

But but they all had a purpose
  • Lackosweat
    11672 posts Has That Special Something
    Lackosweat wrote: »

But but they all had a purpose

Some even shush’d :D
  • Orison
    76920 posts Icon

Rinse and repeat.

Its tedious

Still tedious though.

Helmet

No, necessary.
  • CustardHippo
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    I don't mind when someone uses them to beat a defender or get a opening to take a shot etc. But it is when they are on the halfway line and more interested in trying to spin the skill stick in every direction with no intent on using it for a purpose. Cool, your full back is able to do skill moves, but you are playing with them on stay back and he hasn't been more than 30 yards from his goal all game.
  • DeanoZoff

Rinse and repeat.

Its tedious

Still tedious though.

Helmet

No, necessary.

If you say so.

Cos we all know what you say is gospel
  • Orison
    76920 posts Icon

Rinse and repeat.

Its tedious

Still tedious though.

Helmet

No, necessary.

If you say so.

Yes.

But feel free to just get higher up in terms of skillrating, maybe you will see that people "spam" skills with purpose and not randomly.
  • Zeke1216
    3180 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2020
    Guys how do you do a scoop turn ???? And how many stars skill move the player needs to be ? PS4 btw
  • Orison
    76920 posts Icon

Rinse and repeat.

Its tedious

Still tedious though.

Helmet

No, necessary.

If you say so.

Yes.

But feel free to just get higher up in terms of skillrating, maybe you will see that people "spam" skills with purpose and not randomly.

I'm speaking from hell on Earth itself.

Div 2. Where you play the exact same person every game.

Keep defending it though mate

I'm speaking to you from the heaven above hell then ;)
  • DeanoZoff
    I wouldnt expect a helmet like you to be anywhere else sweetheart
  • Arsenalman
    4117 posts National Call-Up
    If only we got get everyone to play against us how we’d like them to play against us fifa would be perfect
  • Arsenalman
    4117 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    If only we could get everyone to play against us how we’d like them to play against us fifa would be perfect

• BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    What's all this commotion!
  • Hammer316
    4288 posts National Call-Up
    When I see it's this kind of player I often boot the ball out and quit now. It's boring and unrealistic, I'd rather play normal players who play normal football.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    I don't use skill moves most of the times,,, but if someone is good at it,, then it's his way of playing

Although it's funny to see 5-6 players in same team doing same skill
  • Blairwallace99
    323 posts Sunday League Hero

I get what you're saying, but I just think it's an incredibly cheap, toxic and unrealistic way of playing. Hence why I said it was better suited to Volta.

Nah, it is just boring to play against.

How does a ball roll or roulette or dragback with a random player far away from defender make them more unpredictable? It doesnt, it just looks stupid and boring to play against.

As an extreme example, I had a guy yesterday that every time I got a bit closer to him, he just turned back away from me and did two more skills towards his own goal. In the end, I just stopped rushing and had to wait 15s while he was doing skills without anyone attacking him and without any progress for him and then tackle him after he did a stupid one towards me.

Rinse and repeat.

Its tedious

Haha clearly most people disagree with me 😅😅

I do agree with you that it can be overbearing when you come up against the odd player who seems more content doing dragbacks at the halfway line than scoring goals.

I Maybe just don’t come up against them that often, usually when someone abuses the right stick against me they are also better than me in other departments
  • BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    I've seen marriages getting destroyed by drag backs. Families completely torn apart by ball rolls. The future of the kids flushed away by elasticos...
  • Orison
    76920 posts Icon
    I wouldnt expect a helmet like you to be anywhere else sweetheart

Exactly. Where else would a good player be.

Also way less complaining going on there. Pretty much heaven compared to the other divisions.