Franck Ribery
Kevin Mbabu
Nick Pope
Ousmane Dembele
Post edited by jpsblue on

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    Been playing Mendy at RB on 7 chem. Not overly impressed so far. But perhaps on 10chem he's better.

Perisic is currently my sub at ST, and he's came up with some really big 90th minute goals for me.
    5* WF is incredible obviously, and the pace upgrade feels noticeable. He's just lethal when the defense is tired.
    Amazing value.
  • WFCBagnall
    78125 posts Moderator
    Kessie is a unit. Much better than Tots Savic for me.

Comparing him to Ndombele, I prefer him as he feels stronger, but Ndombele feels more mobile and better on the ball.

Ferland Mendy is brilliant, well worth the grind.
  • sofyanm
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    Ndombele is amazing on the ball, love it
    His shooting is decent too, scored a clutch goal in a tight WL game
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25484 posts Player of the Year
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Ndombele is amazing on the ball, love it
    His shooting is decent too, scored a clutch goal in a tight WL game

He's had so many assists for me as well. Almost 1 per game from RCM. Really fun card and so cheap.
  • Salty P3anut
    10822 posts Has That Special Something
    Liking ndombele also feels very smooth. Jovic has been a monster for me so far, scored 22 in 8 WL games yesterday. Finishing is so so good, can bully defenders but still doesn’t feel that agile. But inside the box 5 star weak foot with outside of the foot shot trait is class.
  • Manutelli
    20734 posts Club Captain
    Jovic is amazing
  • Joestoe
    8458 posts League Winner
    Perisic is great. Using him as a RCAM in a 4-2-2-2, although he'd be better at ST. His dribbling is surprisingly smooth, his passing is decent and he's kinda really fast. Shooting is lethal though. Biggest strength.
  • jpsblue
    5265 posts Big Money Move
    I've updated the OP with all current summer heat cards

Boetius and Mendy are now here
  • JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    jpsblue wrote: »

Mendy was always here, the BuLi French LM is called Diaby.
  • jpsblue
    JohnDoe wrote: »

:D ffs why did i think his name was Mendy for some stupid reason
  • JohnDoe
    11692 posts Has That Special Something
    JohnDoe wrote: »

:D ffs why did i think his name was Mendy for some stupid reason

Stuff happens.
  • Chappy
    4406 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 23
    Mendy on 7 chem better than PIM Zambrotta? Gonna need to sell someone if I’m gonna get TOTS or TOTY VVD.
  • DutyHarry
    5716 posts Big Money Move
    I've been more impressed by Mendy 89 at lam or ST than lb so far. :D
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7160 posts Big Money Move
    Mendy at LM is the dream
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6271 posts Big Money Move
    Mendy-meh
    Perisic- struggle with his dribbling a little as he's unusual, has a unique feel to him and the ball bounces back to him alot. Far better centrally imo. Also has a very good finesse shot.
    Ndombele I prefer as a lm or RM as I don't like med/med in the center. Close dribbling is nice but his shooting is diabolical
    Kessie- strong and good passing but not smooth on the ball. I get prefer someone that can get out of tight situations when the opponent applies pressure. Not had a shot with him so can't comment on that
  • jpsblue
    I like Ndombele a lot better than Kessie. Kessie feels sooo heavy on the ball. I do play 442 though so Ndombele’s agility and balance is much better there than what Kessie would be
  • GeTRiGhT
    11808 posts Has That Special Something
    Ndombele has the rocket launch tackle trait due to his acceleration
  • holdenwait
    63554 posts Icon
    edited June 25
    Jovic quality as expected from past experience with moments.

Ndombele is a bit unremarkable for me, but served me well as a RM for a whole bunch of games, creates flexibility by being able to move him to center in second halves and bring in another attacker on the wing.

Mendy is class, absolute terror on LM, wasn't bombing down the wing as much as I'd like from lb, but getting used to involving him more deliberately.

Looking forward to Firmino. Got Kessie but haven't used him yet at all.
  • FUT_Moe
    987 posts Professional
    Kessie is a beast as the balanced one of the two CDMs in a 4-2-3-1 (paired with a M/H), his best role imho. Bullet shot when given the chance. Good bulky stock for a CDM role and bullies others. I don't get the people that complain about agility, since he's definitely a player for the defensive roles, and he has more than enough for what's needed. Slap an Engine on him.

Perisic is really inconsistent and weak as a lone ST compared to a C. Ronaldo or a Lewandowski. He's ok as a CAM, but at this stage, there are better CAMs. Out wide, he is not good enough compared to natural wingers. Overall, I'm unimpressed with Perisic and I don't get all the hype. He will be going into the next SBC as fodder.
  • DoD_Jester
    27268 posts Player of the Year
    Really liking perisic but as a cam not as a winger, decent at striker too

Mendy 93 feels amazing so far but only played a couple with him

91 fernandes feels good at st with false 9, REALLY good as my balanced cm, the 94 should be awesome
  • jpsblue
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

agreed. his tackling, strength combined with his height is so good at winning the ball back.

he is a great CM in a formation like 442 (which i play)

Kessie would make a great CDM in a formation like 4231
  • GeTRiGhT
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »

agreed. his tackling, strength combined with his height is so good at winning the ball back.

he is a great CM in a formation like 442 (which i play)

Kessie would make a great CDM in a formation like 4231

Yep that's where I use Ndombele too. In 442
  • Olleman
    14226 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh Yessss, didn't even know bruno was out. WL is not a option this weekend, the grind in Rivals is real B)
  • jpsblue
    Olleman wrote: »
    Oh Yessss, didn't even know bruno was out. WL is not a option this weekend, the grind in Rivals is real B)

i'm doing the same. cbf with WL again this week, so i'm taking this WL off and just relaxing and playing rivals for Bruno knowing every game isn't a must win at all costs or i won't get gold 1
  • Olleman
    14226 posts Has That Special Something
    Olleman wrote: »

i'm doing the same. cbf with WL again this week, so i'm taking this WL off and just relaxing and playing rivals for Bruno knowing every game isn't a must win at all costs or i won't get gold 1

Yeah, and then give me a Martial SBC and I will be so happy :love:
  • jpsblue
    updated the OP with the latest 3 cards released
  • Falafelmonster
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 28
    I know everyone here raves about Zlatan but he’s an 8.5/10 for me.
    He is bossing it in WL for me though. I just think it’s some times a struggle with him against elite defenders. He’s M/L WR isn’t great and he’s slightly sluggish.

The upside: strong as hell, 5* skill on a guy his size is so much fun. Rocket of a shot.
    Clinical af.

Overall one of the best free cards we’ve gotten all year, hands down.
    My problem is that TOTS Suarez is my main striker so everyone are not as good compared to him so far.
  • anyone who used/uses Sarr can @ me freely pls o:)
  • GeTRiGhT
    I know everyone here raves about Zlatan but he’s an 8.5/10 for me.
    He is bossing it in WL for me though. I just think it’s some times a struggle with him against elite defenders. He’s M/L WR isn’t great and he’s slightly sluggish.

The upside: strong as hell, 5* skill on a guy his size is so much fun. Rocket of a shot.
    Clinical af.

Overall one of the best free cards we’ve gotten all year, hands down.
    My problem is that TOTS Suarez is my main striker so everyone are not as good compared to him so far.

Yes his workrates weak foot and balance let him down vs elite players. BUT he is an amazing card and alot of fun!
  • I'm pretty sure I'll throw Zlatan into an SBC when the time comes. Kessie and him providing the high chem as well 🤝