Rivals.

Hannayiom
220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Friday and Saturday night, no issues at all. Good games, pleasant people, messages says GG, WD etc.

Sunday to Friday, awful. Abusive messages. Idiots in game.

Is this the lot that play weekend league??

Anyone else notice this trend?

Comments

• Doaves
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah, i turned messaging off a few months ago cos too many jerks.
    Rivals this weekend was disgusting. Esp when just trying to work on objectives, so not using your regular team makes it a bit more tricky.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Doaves wrote: »
    Rivals this weekend was disgusting. Esp when just trying to work on objectives, so not using your regular team makes it a bit more tricky.

Getting messages from people raging is hilarious though, I love it, would never turn it off! 😂
  • Hannayiom
    Its constant messages and party invites from some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that you beat fair and square. Very irritating.
  • Gazmac_868
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep the top 15% of players have ruined it for everybody this year can’t even leave division 10 players alone.EA of course encourage this behaviour because it keeps the Fifa point sales coming.
  • YidArmy
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect

Getting messages from people raging is hilarious though, I love it, would never turn it off! 😂

Absolutely with you on this. Priceless some of the banter between two gamers after an emotional game of Fifa!
  • MarchOrDie
    48 posts Park Captain
    In eastern Europe i dont get any messages not even reply, s...
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

This. And if I get some kid spamming me like I did the other day I just block them.
  • Hannayiom
    Yeah I block them too. Just didn't get any of that until Sunday night. I suspect all these little ❤️❤️❤️❤️ are WL players generally. Probably all with Kent in the team ;)