Pack probabilities showing..

NucksNation
4341 posts National Call-Up
Maybe I never noticed but the pack probabilities are available to see in each pack in the store.

Or is EA doing this because they are afraid of change?

1286879499db1f70b5a87898f031b314.jpg

9b137662da667cea2f18fe5aab8658e2.jpg

Comments

• NucksNation
    Even bronze packs Probabilities are showing...
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was always there
  • NucksNation
    AznSW wrote: »
    Was always there

Never seen them before
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    We need exact odds. < 1% is not good enough.
    Could be 0.7% or 0.02%.
  • NucksNation
    Could be 0.7% or 0.02%.

Would that make a difference.. less than 1% is as bad as 0.9-0.0%
  • NucksNation
    rukawai wrote: »

Had a long day maybe I forgot lol
  • Chavez76
    9377 posts League Winner
    Could be 0.7% or 0.02%.

we already know we wont pack anything, dont need more digits behind the comma for that
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    Player specific pack weight would be interesting to see, but it will never happen.

Put it this way...If all drop weights are exactly the same across all gold rare cards in the game, from a 100k pack you have a 2.6 % chance of packing any given gold player. And thats if pack weight is equal! Imagine the true odds of getting a Neymar or Messi!
  • nicela
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could be 0.7% or 0.02%.

you realize the odds are fake right? why would you want to see fake odds in more detail? odds are not based on rating, it's just a good scam method for braindead people.
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    nicela wrote: »
    you realize the odds are fake right?
    How do you know they're "fake"?
  • NucksNation
    tommyh10 wrote: »
    Player specific pack weight would be interesting to see, but it will never happen.

Put it this way...If all drop weights are exactly the same across all gold rare cards in the game, from a 100k pack you have a 2.6 % chance of packing any given gold player. And thats if pack weight is equal! Imagine the true odds of getting a Neymar or Messi!

They will never release player specific. Imagine how many gold cards are available in fifa and comparing it with that single player
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up

I'm interested I'm how you've worked that out
  • Mic2904
    2577 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s not even probability, it’s a reflection of the past and therefore subject to change. This technically has got nothing to do with the pack you are about to open.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Could be 0.7% or 0.02%.

Would that make a difference.. less than 1% is as bad as 0.9-0.0%

🤨
  • nicela
    BuZuS wrote: »

i used just a little bit of logic. odds are not based on rating, they are based strictly on market value so what you see there is completely pointless. they have absolutely no base and it's just another one of their little scams to trick the system with fake transparency
  • NucksNation

i used just a little bit of logic. odds are not based on rating, they are based strictly on market value so what you see there is completely pointless. they have absolutely no base and it's just another one of their little scams to trick the system with fake transparency
    Don’t think it’s based in market, EA wouldn’t do that, users have control over that and let’s say if every single person decided to list their players at minimum regardless of who they are, market would collapse and wouldn’t mean everyone is going to pack ney, cr, Messi or icons.

I think it’s based on RARETY of a card, I think each player have 0-100% rarety. Let’s say messi or CR is 95% which means not just you but entire fifa community on thy platform have 5% change of packing him. Someone like sakho is 10% rare and gives you 90% chance to pack him..
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    edited June 2020

I'm interested I'm how you've worked that out

There are 929 gold rare cards in the game. I checked Futbin. 100k pack is 24 of them. Its 2.58% to be precise 😁

Edit - give or take a few cards. Some wont be in packs anymore i.e Eriksen at Spurs
  • TheMightyBee
    3954 posts National Call-Up

Don’t think it’s based in market, EA wouldn’t do that, users have control over that and let’s say if every single person decided to list their players at minimum regardless of who they are, market would collapse and wouldn’t mean everyone is going to pack ney, cr, Messi or icons.

I think it’s based on RARETY of a card, I think each player have 0-100% rarety. Let’s say messi or CR is 95% which means not just you but entire fifa community on thy platform have 5% change of packing him. Someone like sakho is 10% rare and gives you 90% chance to pack him..

It’s based on market value 100% and this has been shown early in the game when Rashford was 100k but 83. You could pack other 83s for fun but never Rashford.
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional

It’s based on market value 100% and this has been shown early in the game when Rashford was 100k but 83. You could pack other 83s for fun but never Rashford.

Yeah deffo based on market value. How often have you packed a NIF Ferland Mendy compared to other 80 rated players for example?
  • NucksNation

EA might just change the probabilities or rarety of packing him.. since he was 100k, they would make give him 90% rarety
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner

Pointless doesn’t mean fake. They’ve given us correct percentages, they’re just useless 😂
  • kraid wrote: »

Pointless doesn’t mean fake. They’ve given us correct percentages, they’re just useless 😂

They shouldn't get away with it really. 'Less than 1%' is useless information. Imagine if the National Lottery said the odds of winning were 'less than 1%' - there would be an outcry! They dont want to show the true odds of packing the top players as people would fall off their chairs and never buy points. So they've convinced the authorities this useless system is helpful.
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Weird, I've packed Rashford right at the beginning... Almost like it's a completely made-up conspiracy theory.
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    odds are not based on rating, they are based strictly on market value so what you see there is completely pointless.
    How do you know that?
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Weird, I've packed Rashford right at the beginning... Almost like it's a completely made-up conspiracy theory.

Are you honestly saying you packed Rashford as often as sigurdsson at the start? Or Sissoko as often as other random 81’s? You packed mbappe as often as Busquets?

Come on man, it’s not hard to see
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    kraid wrote: »
    Are you honestly saying you packed Rashford as often as sigurdsson at the start? Or Sissoko as often as other random 81’s? You packed mbappe as often as Busquets?

Come on man, it’s not hard to see
    I've packed Kane more often than Mendy...
    Do you keep track of how often you packed whom? Do you have any actual data? No? So you're just saying nonsense you "feel" to be true? OK, just checking.
  • nicela

obviously some people will pack rashford, but that doesnt mean he is packed as much as iniesta🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣messi was also packed, r9 was also packed but that doesnt mean they are packed as much as mandanda.

no wonder ea scams this community every damn day. i mean just look at you, i could probably send you a link of a paypal site made in paint and you would try to login on it🤣🤣🤣
    kraid wrote: »

they cant be "correct percentages" if they are not correct. lottery tickets are real odds but pointless. ea's are fake and pointless
  • Hugoku
    1178 posts Professional

That is guaranteed 100% to never happen.
    That's why it is a market.
  • Hugoku
    1178 posts Professional
    edited June 2020