Anyone ever played same opponent immediately after in WL?

alvchong
1784 posts Play-Off Hero
I just want to ask is both game play the same for you? Mine was totally amused and I can get banned for saying it out.

Comments

• AliasMaurice
    2399 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seen it on one of borus legends videos.

He matched someone who scored an own goal from kick off and quit. Went into next game and matched same person.

Who scored an own goal and quit again.
  • Riotiga
    965 posts Professional
    Not immediately but I met the same person twice this WL. Weird af as he RQ in the first match after I led 3-0 on the first half and I only barely won by pen shootout on the second
  • alvchong
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    My experienced different, we played a fair and competitive game in first match and I won by 4 -3. But immediately after the second match, my players and game play all different. The opponent hammered me for revenge and shussh me.....Which I don't even care after totssf. The match making all the while won't let u see the flaw of the game play. But this round I confirmed it. Two games in a row in WL and game play is totally different.
  • FijiBoy
    1321 posts Professional
    I played a guy after 1 game in between. First game I hammered him 4-0 in just 20mins and he RQ. Next game my players completely forgot how to plah.
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happened to me yesterday, lost both games, players turning like a truck and he was parking the bus since minute 1 both games. What can you do
  • BLUESBOY345
    1679 posts Play-Off Hero
    Like you said, can’t say it either haha. I’m an E2 player and matched another E2 player. I beat him 5-0 he didn’t even register a shot on goal and then 2 games later he beats me 7-1 with :joy: it was hilarious
  • Arsenalman
    2624 posts National Call-Up
    Riotiga wrote: »
    Not immediately but I met the same person twice this WL. Weird af as he RQ in the first match after I led 3-0 on the first half and I only barely won by pen shootout on the second
    Sums up fifa
  • phoenix87
    80 posts Park Captain
    All the time. PC player problems!
  • alvchong
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    My point is, same opponent, two games in same time of connection, same competitive environment (WL), BUT totally different game play.