how to defend?

Blue51287
26 posts Last Pick at the Park
i have problem with this game specially in ultimate team . i feel my defense is so bad or may be the opponent have too god defense and attack at the same time always lose easy cuz of opponent have much better ai movement i feel like they have secrets in this game and no one wanna say it . i wanna know how some people have very strong attack and defense at the same time from the start of the match to the end without losing any stamina and attackers move so good and u can do nothing u have no chance to create it even. i can play well and know all basics and a lot of advanced tips and have good team . i cant describe this better than that but i mean it literally i have no chance against them whatever i do is there a secret or i miss something i like fifa i bought it from fifa 2011 but this one made me rage very hard i uninstalled it many times cuz of this .btw i tried almost all formations and tactics and instructions.

Comments

• Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Check out "the guide" on youtube, have some good videos to help you improve.
  • Malg
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't bother, just all out attack and try to win 9-8 11-10 something like that, fifa is not about defense.
  • Blue51287
    thx for the reply about guide i saw a lot of guides from a lot of professional you tubers .the problem isnt my plan or players or my way of playing i think but not sure. i see the problem the opponents team is so strong in attack and defense actually supers strong .those players who knew the secret of the game :D and they have good ai movement i know r1 and l2 movement for ur players to get close and go far but i dont mean that . dude they dont lose stamina all the match and if they have 5 players in ur box u cant counter attack them
  • Blue51287
    about all out of attack if i did this then i have no defense behind and any counter attack is a certain goal
  • BeastlyHusla
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    Just do what they do. Play 1 depth and have all but your 3 attackers on stay back and hold down R2+L2 and hope you have the better connection.
  • Bowie78
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try different formations and tactics. I always find if the game is becoming a bit stale and my opponent is using the low depth high pressure tactics, 5-3-2 works wonders. Adds width to your attack which opens up the pitch and gets ur players moving. Also, if you can hold out, I apply team press around 60 mins if I’m behind. Usually if I’m behind it’s because my opponent is either just good or is using team press the whole match. If I apply pressure for the last 20 or 30 mins with a few subs, they’re team normally runs out of steam because most Of them don’t change tactics.
  • Blue51287
    Just do what they do. Play 1 depth and have all but your 3 attackers on stay back and hold down R2+L2 and hope you have the better connection.

i dont get it wht do u mean attackers stay back?! and wht l2 and r2 u mean contain with team mate ?!!!
  • Blue51287
    Bowie78 wrote: »
    Try different formations and tactics. I always find if the game is becoming a bit stale and my opponent is using the low depth high pressure tactics, 5-3-2 works wonders. Adds width to your attack which opens up the pitch and gets ur players moving. Also, if you can hold out, I apply team press around 60 mins if I’m behind. Usually if I’m behind it’s because my opponent is either just good or is using team press the whole match. If I apply pressure for the last 20 or 30 mins with a few subs, they’re team normally runs out of steam because most Of them don’t change tactics.

thx for the reply and ya 5-3-2 the best formation worked for me with some players but others whatever i do can u tell my ur instructions to players? still didnt know their secret .is me bad or they do something make ai moves very well with defense and attack with no stamina loss they are always fresh .imagine this with players using icons players or buying with ea coins high players cards i did play with them i have no chance against them