The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 16 gamplay Videos

Crow
226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Watched a few gameplay videos online but tbh I'm not impressed. Some of the players still look like bodybuilders, far too much muscle. Footballers are athletes not weight lifters.
The shirts still look too tight, especially around the chest. The animations just all look the same, no idea if there new ones but when I watch the videos I keep thinking FIFA 15.

Also saw Chelsea and why havent they got a gold EPL badge on the arm?

Comments

• eladlad
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What videos? Are you sure it's fifa 16?
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2015
    I guess you watched FIFA 15.
  • Shaanxz
    21163 posts Club Captain
    You can tell the difference massively
  • Alastair
    10139 posts Moderator
    edited July 2015
    There is no proper gameplay videos yet. Only ones EA uploaded a which are trailers only showings couple of seconds of gameplay before cutting to a couple of seconds of more gameplay.

Ignore the clickbait titles, it'll all be FIFA 15 unless it is on an official EA account.
  • Crow
    edited July 2015
    It was definitely FIFA 16,
    or am I mistaken? Mind you if it isn't that would explain Chelsea having those white badges instead of Gold.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Crow wrote: »
    It was definitely FIFA 16,
    or am I mistaken? Mind you if it isn't that would explain Chelsea having those white badges instead of Gold.

that is fifa 16.
    It says gameplay trailer but seriuosly there are like 10 seconds of gameplay. The rest is marketing. Marketing with last seasons kits. I expect the next trailer having the new kits.

• Crow
    Even so EA clearly feel you should be impressed by this. I was just saying I wasn't.