No Kent because of a toxic community

rezyy
752 posts Semi-Pro
Total disgrace that EA allowed this to happen

And anyone who voted Jovic because u didn’t want a Ryan Kent in the game, let’s face it you have just admitted to being bad at the game because u can’t defend against quality players and you were too scared 😂😂😂to face him

EA you just constantly make a complete fool of yourselves

Shocking

Comments

• Seanregal
    1927 posts Fans' Favourite
    @wallik88 dupe account?
  • HyperOCD
    1708 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seanregal wrote: »
    @wallik88 dupe account?

its his brother :D
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    1134 posts Professional
    I voted Jovic but wont get him becuase his stats are poor.
  • Professor
    3422 posts National Call-Up
    As a Madrid fan I had to vote Jovic.
  • OZero
    7391 posts League Winner
    Tbh the Jovic card is meaningless. People basically vote for not adding a card into the game.
  • CeeQue
    13900 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2020
    Don't worry lads Gers to lift the Europa Cup full
  • NinthFall
    2562 posts National Call-Up
    I voted Jovic because I wanted Jovic
  • Nodge86
    3663 posts National Call-Up
    rezyy wrote: »
    Total disgrace that EA allowed this to happen

And anyone who voted Jovic because u didn’t want a Ryan Kent in the game, let’s face it you have just admitted to being bad at the game because u can’t defend against quality players and you were too scared 😂😂😂to face him

EA you just constantly make a complete fool of yourselves

Shocking

Show us all where you finish in futchamps.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a stacked team and I won't need any of these three, so I picked the highest rated one. Any issue here? Am I toxic?
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Hahahahahahahaha
  • Tasch
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    NinthFall wrote: »
    I voted Jovic because I wanted Jovic
  • rezyy
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    Calling me a cry baby for telling how it is 😂

Am talking about all those who voted Jovic simply because they didn’t want Ryan Kent, not because they actually wanted Jovic

You know who you are

And EA morons for Allowing this to happen anyway, was never going to be a fair vote.

• Arron xox
    3905 posts National Call-Up
    I voted for Kent but seeing how the community is reacting now I'm glad he didn't win
  • rezyy
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    URBirdman wrote: »
    I have a stacked team and I won't need any of these three, so I picked the highest rated one. Any issue here? Am I toxic?

Yeah exactly u went for the highest rated which I bet a lot of the casual players done also, was not a fair vote

• SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    URBirdman wrote: »

Yeah exactly u went for the highest rated which I bet a lot of the casual players done also, was not a fair vote

Hahahahahahahaha
  • Tuqijuno
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    let’s face it you have just admitted to being bad at the game because u can’t defend against quality players and you were too scared 😂😂😂to face him

Yeah. So what?

• rezyy
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    So basically Jovic won because his card was the highest rated and people who hated Kent and couldn’t give a toss for the other 2 probably voted for the highest rated card, not a fair vote.
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    u can go kent yourself
  • rezyy
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    Tuqijuno wrote: »
    let’s face it you have just admitted to being bad at the game because u can’t defend against quality players and you were too scared 😂😂😂to face him

Yeah. So what?

Glad your being honest 👌
  • Nodge86
    3663 posts National Call-Up

Yeah. So what?

Glad your being honest 👌

Still waiting for that futchamps finish.
  • Stav93
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So basically Jovic won because his card was the highest rated and people who hated Kent and couldn’t give a toss for the other 2 probably voted for the highest rated card, not a fair vote.

Take the L champ.
  • Tuqijuno
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeah. So what?

Glad your being honest 👌

I always try to be.

Oh and *you're
  • 16Townley90
    1164 posts Professional
    Im a rangers fan and I voted for Jovic cause he fits my team and Kent doesn't it's that simple.

I'm so glad he didn't get it because so many people are ragin I guess that does make me toxic taking joy out of other people pain and for that I'm sorry...but hey this game makes me smash controllers and tell the TV to go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ itself. I guess that's the least of my problems