Account hacked and cleared

Sunraj
22 posts Last Pick at the Park
I was hacked on the night of 30th May. I have tried contacting EA Help since and they say that their team will be contacting me via email. As you can realise, it's been 3 weeks with no progress. Could I meet some advisor here or, get their email so I can contact them.
Here are the players that I clearly remember from my starting lineup along with how I got them.

Messi TOTSSF -99- from a laliga guaranteed pack
Vardy, POTM, SBC 87 rated
Kimmich TOTSSF - 96 - Guaranteed Bundesliga Pack
Puyol PIM - 94 - Icon swaps
Robertson - TOTWM - 87 - I dont remember from where
Dennis TOTWM - 84 - I dont remember from where
Daniel James Future Stars -86 - Objective
Maeda Storyline -86
Carvajal TOTSSF - 94 - Laliga Pack
Fred 89 - Storyline
Insigne - TOTSSF - 93 - Guaranteed Serie a
Aaron wan Bissaka - 90 - from Premier League guaranteed
Muslera 89- I dont remember from where
90 - Laporte from objectives

Comments

• Azof
    17930 posts World Class
    How were you "hacked"
  • Sunraj
    Azof wrote: »
    How were you "hacked"

My psn email-address was compromised. And the person then had access to my FIFA as well. Could you help me get in touch with an advisor?
  • GoodnightIrene
    3903 posts National Call-Up
    Sunraj wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    How were you "hacked"

My psn email-address was compromised. And the person then had access to my FIFA as well. Could you help me get in touch with an advisor?
    How did they get your password?
  • SR8
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    So your PSN account was hacked, not your EA account. From EA's point of view, that is not their problem/fault.
  • iGainZ
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    There is no one here who can help you

Moderators and Community Manager disappeared a few weeks ago and even if they were here, they wouldn’t care.

Sorry to hear that man
  • Sunraj
    SR8 wrote: »
    So your PSN account was hacked, not your EA account. From EA's point of view, that is not their problem/fault.

But my EA account was hacked as well, my friend. And I need my players back (so I can continue playing).
  • gregsii
    1082 posts Professional
    SR8 wrote: »

But my EA account was hacked as well, my friend. And I need my players back (so I can continue playing).

If they have your psn ACCOUNT they can just log in as you and download FIFA on your account, doesn't have anything to do with EA I don't think?

Imo I think youre screwed. The best thing you can do now is put 2FA on your psn acc and EA acc.

By the way how did you get the accounts back?
  • Sunraj
    @gregsii the f**ker (IDK if swearing is allowed here), didn't do anything other than destroy my club.
  • gregsii
    1082 posts Professional
    @gregsii the f**ker (IDK if swearing is allowed here), didn't do anything other than destroy my club.

Anything is allowed here mate the mods have disappeared.

If you now have full access to your accounts, put multi factor authentication on EA and psn accs for extra security.
  • Sunraj
    @gregsii ah thanks bro. And also, I have done all of that, I just want my players back.
  • Rendevous_star
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stop telling porkies Sunraj.

Why would someone hack your PSN then log into Fifa and discard your players? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You obviously bought coins from some dodgy website and gave them your account details and then they decimated your club.

PS - no one on the forums can help you. We are just members of the public and have nothing to do with Fifa or EA or Sony
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3503 posts National Call-Up

Why would someone hack your PSN then log into Fifa and discard your players? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You obviously bought coins from some dodgy website and gave them your account details and then they decimated your club.

PS - no one on the forums can help you. We are just members of the public and have nothing to do with Fifa or EA or Sony

Why would a coin seller quick sell a load of untradable players?
  • Jordy91
    226 posts Sunday League Hero

So the 'victim' will go back to them to buy more coins to buy their players back from the transfer market.
  • Batman442
    4969 posts Big Money Move
    Most of these people that get hacked know the person who has took their coin's.
  • Mogga
    1627 posts Play-Off Hero
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Most of these people that get hacked know the person who has took their coin's.

my mate got hacked a few years back but it was basically because he had a weak as water password. Think it was the same as his gamertag or club name :#
  • Rendevous_star

He now says the hacker submitted all his players into an icon sbc in his other post. How would this guy know the players were submitted into an icon sbc and not discarded? And why would a hacker do an sbc in the first place.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    Jordy91 wrote: »

So the 'victim' will go back to them to buy more coins to buy their players back from the transfer market.

That makes no sense.

He now says the hacker submitted all his players into an icon sbc in his other post. How would this guy know the players were submitted into an icon sbc and not discarded? And why would a hacker do an sbc in the first place.

Why would a coin seller submit them all into an icon SBC?
  • Sunraj
    @Rendevous_star @Stone_cold_tea93, guys just to clear somethings out. No, I have never bought coins, in fact I have never had a coin balance of more than 200k.
    Yes, the hacker has done the SBC, if you don't trust me, EA Help doesn't escalate the case unless there was a suspicious login. In my case, the login was from the UK and I live in DK.
    And how I know and icon SBC was done and not players discarded? When I first realized I was hacked, I checked my quick-sell recovery to see if they were just discarded but only 4-5 players were there (I got happy at the time thinking the other players were still in the club). But then, no players were in the club. So I sorted by new and I had a mid Lampard. To anyone who doubts I did the sbc, no one in their right mind would submit TOTS Messi AND PIM Puyol and the others that I have mentioned for ANY mid icon.
    I can understand why you guys would be wary of my situation, I would be too. Thanks for all the support you guys gave, but it doesn't seem like any of you have anything to do with EA.
  • Dixie81
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    On here we just play the game like you. You have to keep on at them or start new.
    Either way it sucks
  • Chavez76
    6128 posts Big Money Move
    @Rendevous_star @Stone_cold_tea93, guys just to clear somethings out. No, I have never bought coins, in fact I have never had a coin balance of more than 200k.
    Yes, the hacker has done the SBC, if you don't trust me, EA Help doesn't escalate the case unless there was a suspicious login. In my case, the login was from the UK and I live in DK.
    And how I know and icon SBC was done and not players discarded? When I first realized I was hacked, I checked my quick-sell recovery to see if they were just discarded but only 4-5 players were there (I got happy at the time thinking the other players were still in the club). But then, no players were in the club. So I sorted by new and I had a mid Lampard. To anyone who doubts I did the sbc, no one in their right mind would submit TOTS Messi AND PIM Puyol and the others that I have mentioned for ANY mid icon.
    I can understand why you guys would be wary of my situation, I would be too. Thanks for all the support you guys gave, but it doesn't seem like any of you have anything to do with EA.

Noone here has. You need to go back to Live Chat, that is the only way.
    Normally I would say, ask for a case ID and as Roger to see if it is going into the right queue's, but not sure if Roger was on here lately.
  • Oweyman
    1190 posts Professional

So the first thing you did when you got back on your account was check your quick sell recovery rather than just check your team or club? That doesn't sound realistic. :D
  • Sunraj
    @Oweyman when my team is empty, I checked the quick-sell recovery bud. On top of that when EA has clearly said I was hacked, why are you still arguing about that?
  • Sunraj
    @Chavez76 what's Roger's @?
  • Chavez76
    6128 posts Big Money Move
    @Chavez76 what's Roger's @?

@EA_Roger .
  • Stone_cold_tea93

I don't doubt you.
  • Sunraj
    @Stone_cold_tea93 thanks man, that means a lot.
  • CycloMusic10
    898 posts Professional
    Let me guess... EA Live chat sent you here?
  • Rendevous_star
    No one can help you on the forum.

If you didn’t submit those players then your younger brother or some kid you know who you gave your account details to did.

Hackers do not complete icon sbcs on other people’s accounts. It serves no purpose.
  • Sunraj
    @CycloMusic10 no, I confused this forum with the EA answers forum, so I came here :frowning:
  • Sunraj
    @Rendevous_star mate, IDK if you are reading this or not. EA has acknowledged that I was hacked when this happened. So no, I was not involved in this in any shape, way or form