Kicked out of ultimate team

N8OO7
5 posts Ball Boy
I play weekend league almost every weekend. Thats a lot of games you know. So once in a while (atleast once a weekend), I am playing a game and suddenly I "lost connection to FIFA Ultimate Team" and "You will be kicked out of Ultimate Team". When I rejoin FUT I get the loss ofcourse. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    had it last week
    seemed to happen to many other players aswell
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    did not only happen to mee but to opponents also.
  • N8OO7
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Yeah, good point EvenAFire. I notice that people just randomly quit on a draw or a 1-0 advantage.
  • FastE
    3 posts Ball Boy
    everyweek happens once. just a few minutes ago ı was 16w and last four games a little hope for 20w and guess what at the beginning of the next game just before the kick off lost connection to the ea servers and ofcourse a loss. so thats it, ım so pissed off next year no more fifa ı wont buy it anymore. ı dont want to be frustrated by lazy servers and jockey button based on weird game anymore. ıts really really bad for mental health.
  • shepj6
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    Was 10-1 going at one point yesterday finished the day 10-6 after 3 "lost connection to EA Servers" in a row. Played one game this morning 2-0 up in the second half and it happened again, so now 10-7. The week before last I had 6 or 7 disconnects, last weekend none at all, what the hell is going on EA?
  • N8OO7
    5 posts Ball Boy
    I had it once again aswell. Played 3 games (or atleast wanted to). 1st game is W, second game 3-2 up in 85 minute "lost connection", third game around 15 minute mark "lost connection"
    Its so frustrating that when I want to play the game I sometimes can't. Absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    Then to think I payed money for this monstrosity.

Does this have anything to do with the opponent? I really wanna know if this is just a bug that happens once in a while (way to often in my opinion) or if this is some kind of cheat that makes me lose connection.