ultimate tots guaranteed pack compensation pack

DSKofe
posts Ball Boy
I completed and opened the original ultimate tots guranteed pack before it was taken down, everybody else in my position received a compensation pack but i did not, i contacted ea help and told them about this, they took my gamertag and told me there had been an error on eas end in issuing my account with the pack, and that i would receive the pack shortly, i followed up on this a week later having still not recieved the pack and was then told i would not be receiving the pack, however the adviser could not tell me why? i was told this was then only way to get in touch with the concerns team so i eagerly await a response that outlines both why my account has been deemed unaffected and also why i was told i was going to receive a pack i did not receive, and why this alone is not enough for someone to take responsibility for a mistake and compensate accordingly.

Comments

• Blackpoolmonster
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    Mate you ain't getting your pack, get on with your life.
  • "everybody else in my position received a compensation pack"

no. nobody who opened the pack before it was taken down (including myself)
  • Je trouve que les récompense (les packs) de fin de semaine en Ultimate Team sont dérisoires, que des joueurs à moins de 80 ou presque, je passe le bronze, l'argent et l'or et je finis dans l'élite 2 ou 1 avec 12000 ou 15000 mais les packs sont lamentables et je ne parle pas des achats, EA Sport vous montre des Messi, MBappé ou Ronaldo et après l'achat vous avez dans le pack que des joueurs à moins de 80, dégoutté que je suis, je pense abandonner FIFA 20 dommage pour EA Sport !
  • sido1968
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    On a similar not did anything happen with people not getting Vormer as a choice when completing the Pro League sbcs?
  • RoosGianni
    4101 posts National Call-Up
    sido1968 wrote: »
    On a similar not did anything happen with people not getting Vormer as a choice when completing the Pro League sbcs?

That was an issue when Vormer just came out.
  • sido1968
    1754 posts Play-Off Hero
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    sido1968 wrote: »

That was an issue when Vormer just came out.

I know, I was on the app and it was showing Vormer as a reward but when I redeemed he wasn't available. Not heard anything since.