2- goal leads

Scotmark1986
821 posts Professional
You would be aswell just quiting the game before you know what takes over and gives your opponent a win or equaliser in the 90th minute cause it’s happening and you can’t do ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about it !!!!

Comments

• Nen
    6808 posts Moderator
    Would much rather have the 2 goal lead than be 2 down.
    Quite often people shift tactics at 2 down so you will feel some shift in the game anyway.

Now hitting the post before you score. Then you might as well quit ;)
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional
    Nen wrote: »
    Quite often people shift tactics at 2 down so you will feel some shift in the game anyway.

You would think this but I have always found that your opponent who was never in the game somewhat feels like gives the control pad so someone next to him and your playing someone completely different as to who you started playing...

I was 3-1 up totally outclassing my opponent he pauses to quit and somehow the ref seems the next challenge to be a red so he doesn’t quit..he gets a a.i intervened penalty then scores two goals in the 85-90th minute to win

Next game am 3-1 up and the same happens strolling through game and boom switch gets flicked and he scores the winner in the yup you guessed it 90th minute
  • Hippyboy6
    17523 posts World Class
    Nen wrote: »

You would think this but I have always found that your opponent who was never in the game somewhat feels like gives the control pad so someone next to him and your playing someone completely different as to who you started playing...

I was 3-1 up totally outclassing my opponent he pauses to quit and somehow the ref seems the next challenge to be a red so he doesn’t quit..he gets a a.i intervened penalty then scores two goals in the 85-90th minute to win

Next game am 3-1 up and the same happens strolling through game and boom switch gets flicked and he scores the winner in the yup you guessed it 90th minute

Strolling through the game is half the problem, the guy seems poor, you take it easy & boom he's back in the game.
  • TalentFG
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    2-0 leads lead to 3-0 leads

In fact I’ve never got to 3-0 without going 2-0 first
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional
    TalentFG wrote: »

Thanks for your input Einstein
  • TalentFG
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero

You’re most welcome. Hope you get over it being the games fault that you lose 👍🏻
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional

You’re most welcome. Hope you get over it being the games fault that you lose 👍🏻

It’s better to take your rage out in here rather than do what you do and break your controllers...take it your controller must just have accidentally broke as it’s always the person fault who’s playing as for the complete 90min period he’s in full control of what’s going on in game....ps hope you got a new controller 😂 rage issues !!!!!
  • TalentFG
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Someone really does get triggered easy 😂

Sometimes people choke a lead and it’s not the games fault. Shocking I know

Never broken a controller in my life. They just start to drift after a while. If I see a good price on a self help book I’ll let you know 👍🏻
  • Eddie Jones
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
  • ccooaattssyy
    12037 posts Has That Special Something
    I think a lot of it is mental tbf
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    100% know what you mean OP. It's just BS when you feel the game take over :joy: 2-0 up in the later mins of the games = 5% pass acc, Speed, interceptions and dribbling etc, so dumb haha :joy:
  • Wyojasond
    14419 posts Has That Special Something
    2-0 leads are the worst, but a lot of it is just a major shift in tactics that most people don’t react too. I.E. high press and a quicker build up.

Frustrating as F, but doesn’t bother me as much as hitting the post multiple times and then the other team being able to walk into an easy goal because your defenders are watching butterflies 😂