Where did the feedback go?

King_Cantona77
1633 posts Play-Off Hero
edited June 2020
We have told you since September of the issues with people relegating down divisions and the unfairness this creates for those lower down. I just played a Div 1 player (I asked him after) in Div 5. How is this fair?

What the flying heck have you done with the feedback we have been giving you? Did Roger even pass it on? Was it stuck in the pile marked "to hell with the players as long as the store still works"?

Sort your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out.

Comments

• Kobayashi
    465 posts Sunday League Hero
    You won't t here from bodgers
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    We have told you since September of the issues with people relegating down divisions and the unfairness this creates for those lower down. I just played a Div 1 player (I asked him after) in Div 5. How is this fair?

What the flying heck have you done with the feedback we have been giving you? Did Roger even pass it on? Was it stuck in the pile marked "to hell with the players as long as the store still works"?

Sort your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out.

You can't always trust what another player tells you.
  • kraid
    7700 posts League Winner
    edited June 2020
    Clemster wrote: »

Sort your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out.

You can't always trust what another player tells you.

I had a guy message me in wl saying he was a YouTuber with 450k subs and would give me a prize if I let him win. Thought that was an interesting story but obviously bull
  • Retro1989
    7615 posts League Winner
    This is where the feedback goes
    giphy.gif
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    What you mean where did it go? When did they ever listen to our feedback except for the false promises we get each year towards the release of the new title?