edited June 2020
85 Rated Squad for that card!

40 minutes after release and no thread about

Screenshot-20200619-184308-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2020
    Everyone's got 90+ in everything these days.

Guy looks decent.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah but the 4* 5* High Medium work rates make him a bargain at 120k
  • Looks like moments 94 Kaká without skills, height is same, if can move like Kaka he must be insane
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    did the SBC.
    Perisic is one of my favorite players in FIFA
    Will try him this WL
    Crazy stats and cheap
  • deelio
    917 posts Professional
    Sold my toty mane and bought Alphonso Davies. Will give him a run this weekend. Looks insane for the price just wish I didn't do so many prime icon packs now
  • DannySTFC
    9464 posts League Winner
    Done him, put him LW linked to Modric and baby Butra. Haven’t been able to get Werner a strike partner at all today then put Butra just for the easy chemistry and he bangs a hat trick in the next game. Perisic feels really nice too.
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks like moments 94 Kaká without skills, height is same, if can move like Kaka he must be insane

As someone who is an expert on PIM Kaka, he’s not quite the same. Since he doesn’t have skills he can’t do the op scoop fake shots that are unstoppable with tall players. Kaka is no aerial threat at all. What’s great about Kaka is that he has 95 finishing which let’s you use engine on him, 91 for Perisic isn’t quite elite level at this stage so he needs a different chem style. Having said that, I’ll probably get Perisic!
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did him before i knew that he would fit in my Buli/Ligue 1 hybrid.
    But after some shuffling around i managed to fit him in :lol:
  • oldboiler
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    Slots in perfect and means I can switch TOTS Lew to LST and get rid of that god awful Gnabry.
  • Gnomenclature
    8214 posts League Winner
    Didnt notice EA improved the work rates. Definitely doing this one - miles better than the Inzahgi I packed in the prime sbc lol.
  • JimNoShoes
    1198 posts Professional
    Stats like son but 900k cheaper, if he’s good enough I’m gonna cash out on son and living the modric link
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    deelio wrote: »
    Sold my toty mane and bought Alphonso Davies. Will give him a run this weekend. Looks insane for the price just wish I didn't do so many prime icon packs now

That was EA plan. Get us to waste fodder on those manipulated prime packs, which in turn will make a lot of people spend real money on FIFA points to try and replace the fodder they just wasted.
    Scum company
  • Karim-Denz
    971 posts Professional
    Played 4 games as CDM.

6 goals.

He is better than Tots KDB
  • Hugoku
    1381 posts Professional
    Already done
  • Paulopudasso
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    What rating is he boys and girls ? Can't get on atm
  • NattoPatrol
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    gregsii wrote: »
    deelio wrote: »

That was EA plan. Get us to waste fodder on those manipulated prime packs, which in turn will make a lot of people spend real money on FIFA points to try and replace the fodder they just wasted.
    Scum company

Don’t do them then? We’ve known for ages the icon packs aren’t good, the mid icon packs were terrible.
  • A5B
    3723 posts National Call-Up
    Did it without thinking, looks like an incredible card. Even though he doesn’t fit in my team I couldn’t pass up having him on the bench.
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did him. Don't even have a RM of enough quality to make a team with him in it. But I love me an underserved Perisic special card and so do EA, one of my favourite players in FUT, period. Sure I will use him at some point.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Loved all his cards. Welcome aboard, sir
    riJsHrW.jpg
  • Tasch
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2020
    No brainer for me, as I run a Bundesliga squad. I had Potm Sancho on the left. Dumped him into the sbc after playing 900 games with him. So far, I’m quite impressed by the new card. Went for a engine chemstyle, probably one of the best lw I used this year.
  • Neil_14
    3083 posts National Call-Up
    Was waiting for a Bundes LW so I could start Sancho on full chem on the RW, buzzing. Question is, do I drop Muller or Kamada? I'm not sure yet.
  • Chalmo
    871 posts Semi-Pro
    Well... looks like I'm not as lucky as some of you guys.

I've been running a Bundesliga since the beginning and was waiting so long for this LW to come.
    Was so excited tonight when Perisic came out.

Unfortunately, after playing 2 games, he feels like the biggest truck I ever drove.
    Witsel feels way smoother compared to him.
    He is actually replacing Sané Moments and I feel like Sané has 2 Perisic in each foot.

I am so so disappointed.

Ok I just play 2 games but I mean... it's not like the feeling is gonna change. Damn...
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scum company
    The amount of ridiculously stupid conspiracy theories in this forum... Amazing.
  • Mic2904
    2737 posts Fans' Favourite
    Perfect link to the HL Lewa I pulled Wednesday👍
    Sad to see FB Costa go but this is too good to pass on
  • oldboiler
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    Said it before, beautiful card design.
    EA Artists = 10, EA developers = :D
  • A5B
    BuZuS wrote: »
    Scum company
    The amount of ridiculously stupid conspiracy theories in this forum... Amazing.

I mean... if you don't think EA drop SBCs in an attempt to get people to waste assets, you need your head checked :D
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    A5B wrote: »
    I mean... if you don't think EA drop SBCs in an attempt to get people to waste assets, you need your head checked :D
    I mean... if you think there's an evil scheme behind everything, you need your head checked :D
  • A5B
    BuZuS wrote: »
    A5B wrote: »
    I mean... if you think there's an evil scheme behind everything, you need your head checked :D

I'm not saying it's evil, in fact it's one of the mildest tactics they've employed considering their track record over recent years.
  • ScorePlayer
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    Was waiting for a Bundes LW so I could start Sancho on full chem on the RW, buzzing. Question is, do I drop Muller or Kamada? I'm not sure yet.

Muller miles better for me. Threw Kamada into Coutinho Sbc as he was disappointing as both forward and winger. Muller and Coutinho so much better on the ball, better shot, more clinical, more crisp hold on the ball etc. Kamada also felt more clunky.
  • ILevis
    1570 posts Play-Off Hero
    Instantly completed him aswell. Was a bit sad because it meant benching Sane after 400 games, but Perisic looked too good to not do him

Not 100% sure about the midfield pairing. But i also have Witsel and Modric in my club if Kroos + Kimmich are too attacking

3zLylJP.png