Upgrading from prime to PIM

Aspas10
316 posts Sunday League Hero
I want to upgrade my prime to a PIM but don't want to lose his goal stats.

This is the part I hate. The new card should continue from previous on your club stats

Comments

• Munnzer
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    But it's two seperate cards so why should it? That would be like having a Ronaldo with 100 games/goals and then buying his TOTS and expecting it to have 100 games played and 100 goals scored for you despite ever playing a game with it??
  • newguy
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think there should be the option to save the stats. Then when you sell someone and buy him back, you can just apply the stats back like a consumable.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    newguy wrote: »
    I think there should be the option to save the stats. Then when you sell someone and buy him back, you can just apply the stats back like a consumable.

This sounds a bit more realistic. But having the stats swapping from Prime to PIM is stupid. It's different cards 🤣
  • Aspas10

This sounds a bit more realistic. But having the stats swapping from Prime to PIM is stupid. It's different cards 🤣

It's a different card but the same player. I don't want the same player who's scored 500+ goals to score again on his debut it's stupid
  • Aspas10
    Munnzer wrote: »
    But it's two seperate cards so why should it? That would be like having a Ronaldo with 100 games/goals and then buying his TOTS and expecting it to have 100 games played and 100 goals scored for you despite ever playing a game with it??

It's the same player. Ronaldo regardless of which version has scored 100 goals for your club. It's essentially the same player being sold and bought back; then just erasing his history for you.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Aspas10 wrote: »

It's a different card but the same player. I don't want the same player who's scored 500+ goals to score again on his debut it's stupid

Then my suggestion would be stick with the Prime.
  • Supermario911
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol as if EA will implement that

It takes time and money, enough said haha