My xbox is possessed

Cook my sock
64 posts Park Captain
Ok.. So I've lost my first 2 games of WL as my players were uncontrollably doing random things. Then, I log out to menu and my controller icon is going mental. It's selecting when no button is pressed. Obviously the controller right?! Wrong.

I have tried 3 controllers and all are the same. All are updated to latest firmware and have now had to factory reset my console. The issue is still there, but what makes it worse is now I can't even sign in as the cursor has an epileptic fit and won't allow my to select any digits to sign in.

Any help? I have thought about putting the thing in the microwave on full blast! ๐Ÿ˜†

Comments

• Scutch
    14969 posts World Class
    Ok.. So I've lost my first 2 games of WL as my players were uncontrollably doing random things. Then, I log out to menu and my controller icon is going mental. It's selecting when no button is pressed. Obviously the controller right?! Wrong.

I have tried 3 controllers and all are the same. All are updated to latest firmware and have now had to factory reset my console. The issue is still there, but what makes it worse is now I can't even sign in as the cursor has an epileptic fit and won't allow my to select any digits to sign in.

Any help? I have thought about putting the thing in the microwave on full blast! ๐Ÿ˜†

The controller I take it, and not the console? Not sure that would fit in a microwave.
  • Cook my sock
    64 posts Park Captain
    Scutch wrote: ยป

The controller I take it, and not the console? Not sure that would fit in a microwave.

Na, the console. Like I said, I've got 3 controllers so there's no way all 3 controllers brake with the same issue at the same time. It's definitely the console but not sure how.
  • Kobayashi
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bluetooth has gone in it, do the joypads work ok when plugged in, I've had this fault on a PS3 before
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    Make sure there's nothing by the console that can cause interference with the Bluetooth connectivity, microwave, Bluetooth speaker ect