FB Mbappe vs TOTS CR7

DougInskip
7546 posts League Winner
Who’s best lone Striker? Got cr7 atm and he’s unstoppable, but see a lot of people on here and YouTube, etc say mbappe is the one

Comments

• GL
    11970 posts Has That Special Something
    Mbappe no contest
  • DougInskip
    7546 posts League Winner
    @GL really? I’ve used toty mbappe but cr7 is another level
  • Spyro1
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mbappe
  • IamFrench
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mbappé because 5* WF is too important
  • czesiek
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 18
    For lone st Mbappe because you need that 5* wf. But in 2 st formation I think CR7.
    I use them both for a while in 442 and I consider changing Kylian to R94. But I'm not sure it's a good idea
  • IamFrench
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    czesiek wrote: »
    For lone st Mbappe because you need that 5* wf. But in 2 st formation I think CR7.
    I use them both for a while in 442 and I consider changing Kylian to R94. But I'm not sure it's a good idea

Mbappé is better than R9 94

R9 96 is better/similar with Mbappé.
  • Swanz05
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mbappe's positioning is freakish
  • DougInskip
    7546 posts League Winner
    @IamFrench
    I have pim Eusebio partnered with CR7 atm. They seem to work well together, big and small. I run 442 or 4231,
    CR7 - ST
    Eusebio - ST/CAM
    TOTS Ney - LM/LCAM

Was looking at
    Fb mbappe - ST
    Ney - CAM
    Pim Dinho - LCAM
  • Js734
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mbappe is the best and I’ve used them all except PIM R9
  • Professor
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used both for a long time and prefer Tots CR7. Physically impossible to stop once you learn to use him and finishes much better then Mbappe
  • rukawai
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 19
    I have used R94, then sold to fund FB Mbappe and then sold to fund TOTS CR7

All three are great in their own ways
    R94 - super clinical, but stamina not as good. Acceleration not as fast as the other two

FB mbappe - 5 star weak foot is great but I feel it’s not as good as R94’s weak foot. But FB version is definitely superior to the TOTS Mbappe

TOTS CR7 - he is great at finishing off chances. Similar to R94. Esp the fake shot run animation, turn and it’s an instant goal. Lethal if u know how to use him.

In conclusion , goal output R94 and CR7 about equal. I will say R94 edges it in terms of the big games.
  • Tootrill22
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    Harder to link CR7 imo as well
  • MikeyP_FC
    14145 posts Has That Special Something
    Mbappe is better, used them both quite a bit.
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    I use both atm. Well TOTY CR7. Tough to pick one. Can't go wrong with either imho.
  • DougInskip
    7546 posts League Winner
    Thing I don’t get is, mbappe and cr7 tots destroy bday mbappe in all stats. Yeah the weak foot is better but does it warrant 1.5 mil more for the card. I feel pim eusebio is probs better than mbappe?
  • czesiek
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    But Mbappe has all key stats already max out. So he is basically tots with 5* wf.
    Eusebio might be better for some, but he has no 5* skill moves so you cannot perform some skill moves which may be game changing for some. So when you use those skills then it's kind of mandatory for your strikers.
    If it's part of your playstyle you must feel very limited when you have striker for few millions and cannot perform what you want.
  • DougInskip
    7546 posts League Winner
    Bumping. Currently got CR7 and he’s glitching through defences, weak foot doesn’t seem bad. Strong, fast, agile plus bs factor. I worry that Bday Mbappe may not have that same glitched strength/dribbling factor
  • Lackosweat
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Bumping. Currently got CR7 and he’s glitching through defences, weak foot doesn’t seem bad. Strong, fast, agile plus bs factor. I worry that Bday Mbappe may not have that same glitched strength/dribbling factor

Mbappe doesn’t have that bs factor.
  • Swanz05
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 30
    You know the positives. Negatives for both:
    Mbappe - overhyped, not as strong, similar type to Eusebio who he'd be paired with
    CR7 - not as good in lagfest as Mbappe, 4*wf misses a few that Mbappe would put away, doesn't make as surprising untriggered runs, balance can be a bloody pain as you know

But I mean if you're a bit over the game like me you may as well try Mbappe imo.

I'm needing new challenges & have been creating themed squads just for 5hits & giggles. Latest one is deceased players :) Think I've got them all except Best now. Utmost respect to them etc etc