Any Hummels reviews?

ILevis
1331 posts Professional
Got him in my reds. Partner would be FB Boateng. Alternative to Hummels is untradeable 89 Mukiele. Is Hummels better than him?

Stats (pace) dont look too great but i watched a review from NichRunTheFutMarket and he was very impressed with Hummels.

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Very good, just not as good as Boateng.
  • JohnDoe
    12175 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 18
    I used him last weekend as a partner for FB Militao. Was only meant to be a placeholder for a few games but he turned out to be amazing, he’s about as good as it gets defensively. The lack of pace is annoying at times, he needs a quick partner, but as a pure defender, he’s way better than Militao.

I used TOTSSF Mukiele and TOTSSF Upamecano and found them to be painfully mediocre.
  • Boysie91
    11831 posts Has That Special Something
    One of the best defender's on the game for me
  • RedRogue
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I play him with Boateng and he’s rock solid.
    I keep Shapeshifter Zakaria on the bench if I feel his pace is getting exposed but he’s usually very good.
  • GoonerDude81
    1007 posts Professional
    ILevis wrote: »
    Got him in my reds. Partner would be FB Boateng. Alternative to Hummels is untradeable 89 Mukiele. Is Hummels better than him?

Stats (pace) dont look too great but i watched a review from NichRunTheFutMarket and he was very impressed with Hummels.

I play him in a three at the back with Ginter at RCB Hummels at CB and Alaba 88 at LCB. He’s rock solid for me.
  • ILevis
    1331 posts Professional
    Thanks for the input guy. Gonna give him a go this weekend and see how he performs!