PROJECT RESTART FT: HUGE ICON SIGNING!

Cadey 5
12138 posts Has That Special Something
edited July 1
As most of you know by now I run a first owner forum RTG but following the recent red picks and changes to rewards from TOTS too lower promo cards combined with not pulling a single Elite ST for me to use for the rest of the game that RTG is at a standstill.

This year I have:
Done project TOTY (Pulling TOTY Ligt)
Reached E3 pre and post TOTS
Reached 1000 games with Messi
Reached and spent 12 weeks in Division One
Took a First Owner England team into rivals and went 17-6
I have 650-800k in coins/assets and still a bunch of fodder for the right SBC/personal collection

Now I have next too nothing to play for besides enjoyment and well this game just is't fun to play (yet I keep wanting to play it RIP) the only fun parts are building the club and trying new players which I can't do because of my own rules and I see no point in changing that now.

As a result Project Restart is born
e301dd5a-acf9-4aa0-abfc-bdbf5abf83c7_Thumbnail.PNG

THE RULES
  • NO WL (this well be reserved for my main account as I still want to use those players
  • Players for featured a lot on that account will not be permitted to start for the club *excluding Objective players such as FUTMAS Mendy
  • No more then 5 starting players can be from SBCS to start with at least I want to test out players this could change
  • Players can be purchased off the market this is not a first owner RTG unless you people want to see it in which case FML

BOARD MEMBERS
  • SBC Signings will be voted on by the board because clearly I cannot make my own decisions and hell it might keep some of you interested in FUT who knows.
  • Transfer Market upgrades will be voted on by the board once I have a starting 11 of rare golds for example if I want to upgrade the keeper I will give my shortlist to the board of Stegan DDG and Oblak and they will comeback to me with who is in budget this may also be done in pairs for example Varane/Court or Ramos/DDG.

Alternatively
    if nobody can be bothered or is sick to death of my polls I will do my own thing and post weekly or two weekly updates.

WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR
    Last night I did my placement matches and got D8R3 Rewards (20k) so I could do the advanced SBCS I am hoping this will give me enough coins to pick up or get close to picking up the RTG Captain.

The Club Captain SHORTLIST
    Club captain can be replaced if I get bored but as you know this will be the player the team will be built around here is my shortlist of four:

Zlatan 180k Market Value
    Moments Owen 240-280k Market Value
    Moments Larsson 315k Market Value
    Moments Rush 329k Market Value

I tried to keep the target realistic as lets face it i won't have millions of coins on here.

b8afafdc-b77f-408a-afe6-7f907c1ed44e_Thumbnail.PNG
    81495016-70df-46da-ae77-ece257047a7f_Thumbnail.PNG
    774aa417-6db8-4f0c-a997-6d80e33cf6b1_Thumbnail.PNG
    9d4b016f-fb61-4ab7-a367-5939533d5c85_Thumbnail.PNG

BOARD SIGNUPS/LATEST POLL
    As ever post if you want to be part of the project and or vote on who should be the club captain

Latest Poll Club Captain

https://strawpoll.com/wgq2r7z95

*disclaimer i may hate this idea in one week a month or two who knows just trying to find some fun all previous members have been tagged because I assume they may have some interest.

@chaser2k15 @DoD_Jester @CovLee_Candice @BristolMDF @WonderMouse @Antparry92 @Chmpen85
    @LFC Simon 98 @Keano @iD33J91 @Knowlesdinho @Pikachu @FifaTaco @Ugri @jpsblue @Absting159
    @Ulook92 @VICTAAAA
Post edited by Cadey 5 on

Comments

• iD33J91
    6023 posts Big Money Move
    Zlatan surely - Have a massive soft spot for Milan so sign me up for teams built around him
  • Cadey 5
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Zlatan surely - Have a massive soft spot for Milan so sign me up for teams built around him

Poll is up ;) decided to add Rush to the list just because he is in the same price range!
  • iD33J91
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Poll is up ;) decided to add Rush to the list just because he is in the same price range!

Looks like it’s Zlatan!! Any idea how you’re starting? Going silvers are first or just whatever you pack?
  • Cadey 5
    edited June 18

Looks like it’s Zlatan!! Any idea how you’re starting? Going silvers are first or just whatever you pack?

Will most likely put whatever team I can afford around him then do transfer market votes as and when I get the coins or do so.

Or I may do a goal contribution per upgrade for example 10 goals contributions unlocks the ability to sign a player.

Or X amount unlocks 10k of the clubs finances.

Not keen on sticking FO as pulls are my only source of income.
  • iD33J91

Will most likely put whatever team I can afford around him then do transfer market votes as and when I get the coins or do so.

Or I may do a goal contribution per upgrade for example 10 goals contributions unlocks the ability to sign a player.

Or X amount unlocks 10k of the clubs finances.

Not keen on sticking FO as pulls are my only source of income.

I like the goals = unlocks premise, I did something similar last year and really enjoyed it
  • Keano
    16410 posts World Class
    Zlatan.
  • ccooaattssyy
    11556 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »
    Zlatan.

• Cadey 5
    edited June 22
    Zlatan Signs

559a8fad-3afa-4e55-98dc-193bd3e3064b_Thumbnail.PNG

Q: How do you feel about joining at 38 in the most competitive league?

A: Zlatan: I can't help but laugh at how perfect I am

Q: How did you convince the club to sign you over the other rumoured players? You must have had some audition

A: Zlatan doesn't do auditions

Q: What can we expect from you in the coming weeks?

A: "When you buy me, you are buying a Ferrari.

GrizzledNaughtyGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

I managed to do the advanced SBC (Leagues and Nations not the new ones) and two sets of MM.

Best Packs
    aa54d188-97cd-418a-8992-24541f951a50_Thumbnail.PNG
    abc1a61a-ebb4-4750-b087-97e798500529_Thumbnail.PNG

Sales:
    39de343f-2956-498b-b484-f6192c73a70a_Thumbnail.PNG

Headliner Alberto 80k
    Gulacsi 15k
    Bounnote 35k
    Pickford 8k
    La Cruz 25k
    OTW Jovic 10k
    Random MOTM 10k
    OWT Sarabia 10k
    IF Hummels 35k

STARTING SQUAD

ce6792be-da70-477d-9efa-d89433858bb5.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=E8ngOZpwSgDEAnfYL7J55oOVRo8avMBlq1TzX8PpDBM%3D

Should I cash out on Valencia?

Currently the club has 116k with two high profile players yet to sell should I sell them both and take the club too 200k and find a replacement right back? or look to use him in the starting squad?

Latest Poll: Sell Valencia?
    https://strawpoll.com/wkydh256v

This weeks Aim:
    I will try get FUTMAS Mendy this week with the aim to work towards his 87 next week as the clubs long term left back.

@chaser2k15 @DoD_Jester @CovLee_Candice @BristolMDF @WonderMouse @Antparry92 @Chmpen85
    @LFC Simon 98 @Keano @iD33J91 @Knowlesdinho @Pikachu @FifaTaco @Ugri @jpsblue @Absting159
    @Ulook92 @VICTAAAA @coatsy
  • CovLee_Candice
    4528 posts National Call-Up
    Sell him mate. Better option out there
  • MayneNL
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice thread, gonna follow it. I would sell Valencia indeed yeah. That new Kessie objective is perfect to link Zlatan :)
  • Falafelmonster
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    Oh man! I think an RTG is a perfect idea for this time of year. Enjoy man
  • iD33J91
    Agreed - cash in and get someone else
  • Färjestad
    2690 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's 38 though 😏
  • jpsblue
    5265 posts Big Money Move
    Cash in cash in
  • CovLee_Candice
    Do prime icon sbc :trollface:
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1157 posts Professional
    I just decided to do the same on my ps4, start a new RTG. Gonna definitely follow this.
  • Cadey 5
    edited June 25
    Mendy and Kessie join project restart on free transfers

52c59cd3-414d-4163-a513-3a972795cc5d_Thumbnail.PNG

The club is delighted to announce two long term signings for the club on free transfers.

Mendy who has worked with Cadey before was looking forward to the project
    "I have enjoyed my time under him and I feel like I have improved it's a new club and I just want to enjoy the last 3 months of the season"

Kessie was persuaded by Zlatans "I have huge respect for Zlatan and we have a great chemistry link on the field it was a no brainer to join the club and help out"

Valencia Sold as Cadey lays out transfer policy

I sold Valencia for 65k so we are up to 220k in the bank I have not made any signings yet because to be honest I don't need to right now I am not the greatest FIFA player but i can handle the team gap at D8/D7 level and I want to wait to see what Serie A picks come.

I am going to stick to two leagues maximum

I know Perisic is great value and would be fantastic for the club but due to the limited time I am going to play I am going to try my best too stick to a league so the club does't become a mish mash of quality players like my main account :dizzy:

I am still not sticking too First owner but i do feel like these SBCS will offer potentially more fun and good value players so I will see what the week brings!.

Games Played

This is not my main account as we know and for the time being whilst I have't given up on my main i will take things steady on here :) for instance I could easily get to D5 but I think I will get D7R2 then move up to D6 then D5 if i can like one promotion per week kind of job which also means 89 Mendy will be my limit I would have thought.

Player moments SBC or Keep the fodder for a first team edition?
    81de5d1c-5877-49a7-82d0-81c0d0d815c5.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=3NxCKVlqGbPhTZ9At3IyJ38mUEy3tsWPmtpv4yWBj6k%3D

I know i know trying to stay liquid but should i do the SBC? will cost 30k + the fodder which won't easily comeback to the club i have looked at the players any 87+ would be a ok return and the following would have long term futures at the club 30K is a weeks worth of effort for me mind:

Hazard
    Ramos
    DDG
    Sandro
    Ramsey
    Murial
    Lucas
    Quiason
    Leo
    Boga

Latest poll: player moments or save the fodder?

https://strawpoll.com/v8zby34zp

ShabbyEmptyIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

@Ulook92 @VICTAAAA @coatsy @Färjestad @AngryFUTplayer @Falafelmonster @MayneNL
  • Falafelmonster
    Voted. I’d do the moments tbh
  • VICTAAAA
    11217 posts Has That Special Something
    F**k it, rip the pack!
  • CovLee_Candice
    Voted many good players in here man.
  • iD33J91
    Voted. I’d do the moments tbh

• Cadey 5
    edited June 23
    ca28bc02-9a23-4fa7-8de1-b236e30cba38_Thumbnail.PNG
    DlEvVRjUYAATthR.jpg

Mistakes where made

Was't thinking straight and I put FUTMAS Mendy even before doing all the FUTMAS objectives :'( so the 89 will be the best Mendy this account unlocks RIP.
  • CovLee_Candice
    yeiks. feel bad for that mate :s
  • Cadey 5

It just come to me I put futmas Mendy in the SBC without doing the score 4 goals with 4* 5* players objective so as a double blow the 89 will be the best this account gets which tbf is not a terrible thing as he was going to be a 2 week project on this account anyway so can focus on the new player Friday now I suppose.
  • CovLee_Candice

It just come to me I put futmas Mendy in the SBC without doing the score 4 goals with 4* 5* players objective so as a double blow the 89 will be the best this account gets which tbf is not a terrible thing as he was going to be a 2 week project on this account anyway so can focus on the new player Friday now I suppose.

what division are you in mate? is it full of stacked players? kinda want to do it myself cause I also have nothing to do :D
  • Falafelmonster
    Damn man. That’s a tough mistake. At least the 89 is decent.
  • Cadey 5

what division are you in mate? is it full of stacked players? kinda want to do it myself cause I also have nothing to do :D

Just got to D6 it is a new account tho.
    Damn man. That’s a tough mistake. At least the 89 is decent.

To be honest I wasn’t keen on grinding to the 93 again will manage 5-20 games a week on this account so not too upset just would have been nice to give myself the chance of it just happening.
  • iD33J91

You can use a different player for that objective can you not?

Dembele works... and I believe Ben Yedder
  • Cadey 5

Need the futmas in the starting 11.
  • iD33J91

Need the futmas in the starting 11.

Ah yeah - stupid me I completely forgot that part