PLEASE BRING BACK A CASUAL MODE ON FUT

Heppers
3446 posts National Call-Up
So fed up of everyone sweating their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with ridiculous teams. I just wanna chill and have fun during the week. Last three games I've played in rivals, all three opponents have had one of TOTS Messi or TOTS CR7, they've all been 4-2-3-1, come back on defence. It is SOOOOO boring.

Please @EA_Roger tell whoever is in charge of these sorts of things that there needs to be a casual mode. Ideally just online single matches.

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    78919 posts Moderator
    Classic match on Friendlies is the most chilled mode this year :+1:
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4874 posts National Call-Up
    Thank you for your feedback
  • Edu
    7049 posts Big Money Move
    We need bronze and silver tournaments
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    They severely damaged the longevity of the game by putting obscure objectives into Rivals.

Last night I go from playing someone with a brand new team (bronzes and loan players) to a player with red Neymar, and red Benzema. I’m in Division 7 ffs - I was in Division 4 in October before I stopped playing for 6 months.
  • BingoBangoBongo
    204 posts Sunday League Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Classic match on Friendlies is the most chilled mode this year :+1:

Max Chemistry is even better, you can create so many fun teams.
  • modiooo
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cant remember what fifa it was but you could do offline tournaments and earn like 5k from it and other where you won more that would be good if that came back aswell as rivals and weekend league as a normal player could earn more coins
  • libertao
    1028 posts Professional
    They severely damaged the longevity of the game by putting obscure objectives into Rivals.

Yesterday my opponent immediately messaged/begged "Plz let me win 4 obj?" and when I said no, kicked the ball out of bounds and quit...
  • modiooo
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 18
    libertao wrote: »

Yesterday my opponent immediately messaged/begged "Plz let me win 4 obj?" and when I said no, kicked the ball out of bounds and quit...

I'm with the guy that left I have an 83 or 84 rated team coming against all these 90+ teams if the guy wont help I wont be staying to get destroyed 😂 complete waste of 20 odd minutes imo
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Bring back tournaments!
  • LeonidasJB
    16851 posts World Class
    Olleman wrote: »
    Bring back tournaments!

+1
    Pretty sure I could change this to +1,000,000 if you asked most FIFA players
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Bring back tournaments!

+1

Was so nice. if you lost you just go again and get a little bit of rewards for it. Very casual tbh, loved it! They could do so much more with it as well, can't stand Rival and that system :sweat_smile:
  • I agree, have an online fut light mode based on your division, with a built in delay detector. Any online game had to have equal gameplay responsiveness or it’s a farce. It would be great but unfortunately these freaks would jump on there and wreck it also. Also any player from top 3 divisions that ends up in bottom 3 divisions is banned for 1 month.
  • Maverick
    6957 posts Big Money Move
    Online singles?
  • LeonidasJB
    16851 posts World Class
    Maverick wrote: »
    Online singles?

What is your GT? Just played a Mavericks team....
  • LeonidasJB
    16851 posts World Class
    Bring back tournaments!

+1

Was so nice. if you lost you just go again and get a little bit of rewards for it. Very casual tbh, loved it! They could do so much more with it as well, can't stand Rival and that system :sweat_smile:

I like Rivals. I dont stress too much with Rivals, a defeat means nothing.
    But I loved the tourneys.
    Definitely should have both.
    And all Objectives should be in online matches (WL, Rivals, Online Draft ) or Squad Battles/offline draft, and some Friendlies.
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bring back tournaments!

+1

This but put all the objectives into that and leave Rival like it was last yr, people self relegating for objectives is the scourge of Rivals
  • Maverick
    6957 posts Big Money Move
    Maverick wrote: »
    Online singles?

What is your GT? Just played a Mavericks team....

Just saw this. Wasn't me, I was at work this morning lol
  • libertao
    1028 posts Professional
    modiooo wrote: »

I'm with the guy that left I have an 83 or 84 rated team coming against all these 90+ teams if the guy wont help I wont be staying to get destroyed 😂 complete waste of 20 odd minutes imo

It's one thing to quit against a top side when you're going for objectives, or ask for help with a specific task like crossing, but begging for a win? Nah.
  • libertao
    1028 posts Professional
    Heppers wrote: »
    So fed up of everyone sweating their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off with ridiculous teams. I just wanna chill and have fun during the week. Last three games I've played in rivals, all three opponents have had one of TOTS Messi or TOTS CR7, they've all been 4-2-3-1, come back on defence. It is SOOOOO boring.

Please @EA_Roger tell whoever is in charge of these sorts of things that there needs to be a casual mode. Ideally just online single matches.

Seriously though, that is EXACTLY what online friendlies is. What else would you want?
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite

I’m legitimately down to division 8. I have perhaps played 3 people who should be at that level in two weeks.

Everyone I play has TOTS squads and are decent players. It is no fun getting beat every game