• win123vn
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    Suarez bro

did u try Griezman Birth?
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2020
    Havent used griez fb as I packed his tots along with Suarez.

Gave them both 2 weekends and enjoyed them. The 5* WF on fb would have an impact but I feel Suarez would still be the best lone striker.

Capable of holding up with his strength, not slow and has enough agility to find space. His runs off the ball are fantastic, as are griezmann's to be fair.

Suarez just has the ability to be in the right place and has maintained a 1:1 goal ratio for me which isn't common. Some matches you don't notice him but would pop up with a goal.

For fun maybe griezmann, as a lone striker though Suarez is one of the most effective. Just be mindful of 3* skills.
  • win123vn
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Denz wrote: »
    Havent used griez fb as I packed his tots along with Suarez.

Gave them both 2 weekends and enjoyed them. The 5* WF on fb would have an impact but I feel Suarez would still be the best lone striker.

Capable of holding up with his strength, not slow and has enough agility to find space. His runs off the ball are fantastic, as are griezmann's to be fair.

Suarez just has the ability to be in the right place and has maintained a 1:1 goal ratio for me which isn't common. Some matches you don't notice him but would pop up with a goal.

For fun maybe griezmann, as a lone striker though Suarez is one of the most effective. Just be mindful of 3* skills.

thanks for your very detail feedback.
  • barryw
    2453 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2020
    Suarez for sure.
    Griezmann best as CAM
  • mypetfrog
    2894 posts National Call-Up
    Used both. Squarez with absolutely NO doubt!