Will prices drop with Summer Heat?

Kaldmann_X
387 posts Sunday League Hero
Looking at a spesific out of packs player going for 150-200k atm. Players in this price range likely to drop?

Comments

• Ben
    4525 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t think anyone cares...
  • Mmandras
    3408 posts National Call-Up
    It doesn"t look like it will, prices are going up.
  • oldboiler
    3012 posts National Call-Up
    Prices will drop as soon as all promo cards are back in packs and the pack rate increases. Happens every year during Futties we just don’t know when
  • PelzyWelzy
    10335 posts Has That Special Something
    Ben wrote: »

So much this.

EA could release a 103 rated Thanos striker card right now and I wouldn’t care - gameplay is utter garbage.
  • BuZuS
    1220 posts Professional
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

So much this.

EA could release a 103 rated Thanos striker card right now and I wouldn’t care - gameplay is utter garbage.
    Why are you guys here? Why open a thread to claim "herp derp I don't care nobody cares"?

Anyhow, following the logic that when Summer Heat introduces high-rated, playable cards; the cards they replaced will be on the market hence their price should drop. So, yes, probably.
  • GariverSt
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah, I'm expecting the card designs on the loading screen to all be in packs at 6pm. OTW, SS, WR, first rounds of TOTW etc. Prices will drop significantly for all versions of these cards.
  • Supermario911
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    BuZuS wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

So much this.

Why are you guys here? Why open a thread to claim "herp derp I don't care nobody cares"?

Anyhow, following the logic that when Summer Heat introduces high-rated, playable cards; the cards they replaced will be on the market hence their price should drop. So, yes, probably.

People are addicted lol. If I didn't like the gameplay, I'd stop playing and visiting this forum

That's the power FIFA has, even if people complain the gameplay is crap, they still spend their time on the forum or a menu or futbin etc...

Great invention by EA
  • Denz
    2843 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 17
    Only icon sbcs are dropping prices off a cliff at this stage. Otherwise its a small rise on the meta into the weekend and a gradual drop to the end of the game.

People would probably spam icon sbcs for something to do.

Of course when they put cards back into packs the prices will drop but that's not for another month or so is it? Rumours about previous cards on the loading screen were that they are objective based. We will see.
  • FrankFrank
    3737 posts National Call-Up
    Big crash in 14 days imo.
  • GariverSt
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Denz wrote: »
    Only icon sbcs are dropping prices off a cliff at this stage. Otherwise its a small rise on the meta into the weekend and a gradual drop to the end of the game.

Of course when they put cards back into packs the prices will drop but that's not for another month or so is it? Rumours about previous cards on the loading screen were that they are objective based. We will see.

Last year the first batch of special cards entered packs in the first week of July. If it came today, it's a couple of weeks early. I don't think it's unrealistic for it to be released today.

The crash happened immediately once it did. Re Scream Diego Costa dropped from £150k to £45k within 2 days of being rereleased.
  • Denz
    2843 posts Fans' Favourite
    GariverSt wrote: »
    Denz wrote: »

Last year the first batch of special cards entered packs in the first week of July. If it came today, it's a couple of weeks early. I don't think it's unrealistic for it to be released today.

The crash happened immediately once it did. Re Scream Diego Costa dropped from £150k to £45k within 2 days of being rereleased.

Thought it was later, possibly then, I just assumed they probably had a couple more money making promos before giving so much in packs.
  • Sterve
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    They drop the game cold for at least a month so people are hyped for new version and forget a little bit how bad the game is
  • killer xavi
    3856 posts National Call-Up
    The new “free” Mendy will probably impact a lot of LB prices today
  • Glass0nion
    4141 posts National Call-Up
    idk but i gladly dumped all my nif fodder for 400k this morning. prices are stupid. I'll pass on adruiz and havertz