Ultimate TOSSF guaranteed pack No2

Dear EA and community,
I hope you are ALL doing well!
I am contacting you regarding ultimate TOTSSF guaranteed pack. Many people that I know on top of many YouTubers that I have watched they were given a 2nd pack for free. Before you took away the pack I was about to complete it. I would like to claim a 2nd pack as well like many other people got. My rewards are never good from any packs .. as expected "the house always wins" though I would like to feel as a customer who has invested time and extra money in the game that I am being treated fairly.
I'm looking forward to your ingame response!
Wish you a nice day!!

Comments

• robbcfc
    68 posts Park Captain
    I agree. The fact that someone completes the SBC 30 mins before you and gets Sancho then 30 mins later when it is supposedly "fixed" you also pack Sancho yet player 1 is compensated with another pack is an absolute joke. Every player who completed the SBC should receive another pack, no excuses EA.
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    robbcfc wrote: »
    I agree. The fact that someone completes the SBC 30 mins before you and gets Sancho then 30 mins later when it is supposedly "fixed" you also pack Sancho yet player 1 is compensated with another pack is an absolute joke. Every player who completed the SBC should receive another pack, no excuses EA.

Unfortunately they won’t. I agree with this though, and I did the sbc after this issue so I missed the “second pack”. But it’s the same as the la liga red rewards which I also missed out on as I actually work even through this pandemic working for the NHS.
  • Chavez76
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    i'd be all for that, if the pack weigth would be as f(cked up as the first one I got ..
    (yeah, I got two, a Dupe Immobile and a 97 worthless Alberto, would have been happy with one Sancho tbh)
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    i'd be all for that, if the pack weigth would be as f(cked up as the first one I got ..
    (yeah, I got two, a Dupe Immobile and a 97 worthless Alberto, would have been happy with one Sancho tbh)

I got sancho and I literally had 70k, I did aduriz to complete the ultimate tots so all in all liquid coins I spend 60k😂 but I did it late so only got the one