Feels great

Just deleted my club worth over 10 mil and 3,500 games played. I’m a die hard football fan but I can’t take this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anymore. Just bought Modern warfare - actually excited to play something else. Good luck to you all and the BS Ea sports- God speed 😁

Comments

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    All the best mate, Modern Warfare is a good game. You can download Star Wars Battlefront 2 for free on the PS store, that's another good multiplayer game.
  • Roobar
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good on you, I keep wanting to but I always go back for WL, to try get new players, for a game I don't get any enjoyment from, and new players won't change that, it's a horrible addiction and if you manage to stick to it then definitely good for you. Good luck. Also been playing MLB the show recently, it's a lot of fun.

Are you from Vancouver?
  • Pnub
    1098 posts Professional
    Good on you mate.
    Game play is so terrible right now I'm highly tempted to do the same. Its so exhausting to play a game where EA decides the abilities of your players in any given game. One game they are great then the next 5 they just can't play at all
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should play battlefield instead... oh wait
  • z ginga ninja x
    1493 posts Play-Off Hero
    Should try fifa 19... ive heard great reviews about it

On a serious note modern warfare is a great game. Multiplayer, battle royale, and campaign mode are all at least decent. Really liked the campaign
  • Amdp9
    6856 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    All the best mate, Modern Warfare is a good game. You can download Star Wars Battlefront 2 for free on the PS store, that's another good multiplayer game.

That’s what I did downloaded Star Wars and trying to like it 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Amdp9 wrote: »

That’s what I did downloaded Star Wars and trying to like it 🤦🏽‍♂️

Is it not your cup of tea mate? It gets better as you level up your abilities and graphics, sound are quality. Don't press quick play, select the mode manually. There is lots of different kinds of modes.
  • OZero
    7673 posts League Winner
    Great. Wish you happy life afterwards
  • Rajarshi_CFC
    908 posts Professional
    Well done, now you have a better life 😄
  • AHL
    476 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You're going to miss out on Summer Heat where we have the first ever cards over 100.
    :)

• Pnub
    1098 posts Professional
    edited June 2020
    All done with the game now. Tired of the fact that EA ruined my connection a patch. Tired of the toxic players.
    Game disk broken so I can't get drawn back in again and I'm done.
    Good luck to everyone but I just don't need the stress anymore
  • DannySTFC
    10123 posts Has That Special Something
    I thought I’d played a lot of games this year but that’s probably not far twice what I’ve played.

Why not spread your time between games? No wonder people get so fed up of this game on here, people seem not to play anything else. Games like fifa are a lot easier to enjoy if you’re not playing it all the time. A bit of warzone one night then Fifa a different day, it freshens things up a little.
  • DasPonyboy
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    Last of Us 2 countdown has begun
  • Pnub
    1098 posts Professional
    DasPonyboy wrote: »

How good is the original Last of us?
    Need something to pass the time with now and I really should get some use out of the ps4 rather than just letting it sit there and do nothing lol
  • gdal73
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pnub wrote: »

Need something to pass the time with now and I really should get some use out of the ps4 rather than just letting it sit there and do nothing lol

Last of us is just amazing and there is no better time to play just before the Last of us part 2. You will definitely want to play Part 2 after finishing the first
  • Pnub
    1098 posts Professional
    gdal73 wrote: »

Last of us is just amazing and there is no better time to play just before the Last of us part 2. You will definitely want to play Part 2 after finishing the first

Might just go pick it up tomorrow then. Feels rather good knowing that I can't get sucked back into playing Fifa and the Ps4 really does need to get a run out.
  • DasPonyboy
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    gdal73 wrote: »

Might just go pick it up tomorrow then. Feels rather good knowing that I can't get sucked back into playing Fifa and the Ps4 really does need to get a run out.
    It’s top 3 all time for me. Red Dead Redemption 2’s story mode is up there too. Beautiful game, great story and unbelievable attention to detail.
  • Kobayashi
    465 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2020
    Thinking of buying the remastered GTA games on Fifa 21 launch day, can get vice city, gta3 & San Andreas all under £30, no online stresses, will tide me over until the new COD : Vietnam (black ops) treyarch, should be good.
  • BuZuS
    1534 posts Play-Off Hero
    Like 95% of people love it, but I hated it. Stopped playing after trying to get into it for like 3 weeks. Too linear, too slow, countless useless pseudo-interactions, unoriginal story + concept...
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional
    The sad thing is people are hoping FIFA 21 is going to be any different......
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite

@Retro_G trying it now, so bored of FIFA
  • Roobar wrote: »
    Good on you, I keep wanting to but I always go back for WL, to try get new players, for a game I don't get any enjoyment from, and new players won't change that, it's a horrible addiction and if you manage to stick to it then definitely good for you. Good luck. Also been playing MLB the show recently, it's a lot of fun.

Are you from Vancouver?

Yes - Langley
  • Wizbit81
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive just come home from work and put on a game. Totally ruined my mood so casually deleted the club then picked up my console and dropped it in the outdoor bin. I feel great now. I wont miss it at all. The game is pure poison.

I dont ply any other games btw
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

CoD WW2 is also a great game and free this month on PS plus. It's nice for a change now and again from MW.
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now that totssf is over I will pretty much just be casual on fifa, doing squad battles and rivals objectives which I genuinely enjoy. Next game I will be getting is cyborg 2077 in september, good excuse to enjoy the summer.