My worst weekend league ever

Grahammbe2
508 posts An Exciting Prospect
5 wins 29 games v players just frantic down wing cross or out numbering I've no idea how the do it as I would be bored with it.
That's my last weekend league that's for sure.
Jesus guys play some football have fun try to score good looking goals

Winning isnt everything

Comments

• rezyy
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Look at my 352 thread, play your lm and rm on come back on defence, if u notice there are trying to go down the wings put your width on 5 and drop your depth to 4
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    The wing abusing sheep are easy to read. Manually switch to your LB/RB and watch the pass, they'll do nothing.
  • URBirdman
    1200 posts Professional
    To be honestly with you, attacking through the wing is probably the most common offensive buildup in real football. If you want to play some football, then it is football... Ping pong passes and drag backs through middle is not how football works in real world...

BTW, as the other guy pointed out, wing abusing is easy to defend as long as you don't use AI defending, however, if you only control CDMs and let AI to control RB/LB to defend for you, RIP bro...
  • OZero
    6873 posts Big Money Move
    Sounds like someone who don’t know how to switch players himself.
  • Grahammbe2
    Yep I do using right stick sound like someone who plays frenzy
  • danielallen1410
    60 posts Park Captain
    rezyy wrote: »
    Look at my 352 thread, play your lm and rm on come back on defence, if u notice there are trying to go down the wings put your width on 5 and drop your depth to 4

Out of interest what is your team?
  • Grahammbe2
    Mostly Spanish leg
  • Colt_seevers
    1411 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    The wing abusing sheep are easy to read. Manually switch to your LB/RB and watch the pass, they'll do nothing.

I play loads down the wing, also like to overlap my fb’s out there too. Am I a sheep or am I just trying to play through the least congested part of the pitch, what with 90% of guys playing narrow 5 man midfields with the 2 obligatory cdm’s
  • WarrenBarton
    10455 posts Has That Special Something
    29 games played on a Friday sounds like the cause of your problem, you’ve probably had a shot start and continues on tilt.