Rewards!!

modiooo
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So are they gonna be good high rated players out every week after this totw for red picks or go back to the crappy totw? Because no point playing weekend league if it goes back to the rubbish totw again.

Comments

• Ben
    4529 posts National Call-Up
    Crappy totw
  • Boysie91
    11371 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm not playing WL for TOTW players that's for sure
  • Pnub
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    I looked at the details for the next few weekend leagues and it still has TOTS listed in the packs so who knows.
    The tweet made it seem like they would go back to TOTW but personally i think they should do what they did last year pick a Top 5 league for each week and have TOTW as the secondary so at least then you have a tiny chance of packing something good.
    But if its just TOTW I'm not putting myself through the stress of WL for crappy cards
  • Laker62
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They could juice the totw cards - maybe +2 ratings moving forward?
  • modiooo
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well if they go back to the old way for rest of this fifa there really isnt any point in playing it's just not worth it in my eyes.
  • Clemster
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    I would never miss a WL but if the reward was just totw then even I would think twice about the stress of it.
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm kinda hoping it is just totw so it gives me an excuse not to play WL anymore
  • Clemster
    835 posts Semi-Pro
    Icarium wrote: »
    I'm kinda hoping it is just totw so it gives me an excuse not to play WL anymore

Know what you mean
  • URBirdman
    1229 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I'm not playing WL for TOTW players that's for sure

Sounds good. I hope every person with stacked team are all not going to play future WL, and only people with cheap squad will play.
  • Sean123_
    710 posts Semi-Pro

I get what your saying but WL is the only fifa I play. All other modes are terrible now. I hope they just chuck promos in them or keep tots
  • mypetfrog
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    So this weekend's rewards are solely from the Ultimate TOTS, is that right? There's no sneaky lower leagues mixed in to dilute the picks? Just curious to know what I endured 28 games for.
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    So this weekend's rewards are solely from the Ultimate TOTS, is that right? There's no sneaky lower leagues mixed in to dilute the picks? Just curious to know what I endured 28 games for.

Correct. No totw
  • mypetfrog
    mhh1981 wrote: »

Correct. No totw

Cheers
  • Zeke1216
    1413 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hope it’s totw so I won’t think twice about skipping the wl
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero

I'm sure row will be in there as well
  • URBirdman
    1229 posts Professional

ROW TOTS cards are likely to be in the rewards, so I doubt your 28 games torture is worthy...
  • Sean123_
    710 posts Semi-Pro
    Let’s be honest gents we’ve all just wasted another weekend
  • z ginga ninja x
    1288 posts Professional
    Sean123_ wrote: »
    Let’s be honest gents we’ve all just wasted another weekend

*raises drink for the toast*
  • JPRM71
    3166 posts National Call-Up

Yep same here 👍
  • mypetfrog
    edited June 15
    URBirdman wrote: »

ROW TOTS cards are likely to be in the rewards, so I doubt your 28 games torture is worthy...

Balls. Just checked out the ROW squad. Ugh garbage. I've gone from elation at best finish ever, to resignation of getting ROW picks. Damn.
  • gizzzzy
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    But it is so not like EA to give us another chance at the best reds in the game. There is no angle to make money here, I am not buying it.