Gauranteed ultimate tots

Dear ea

Yesterday me and my friends opend the ultimate tots pack we all opened it at the same time 2 of my friends packed sancho 1 oblak and i packed trend. Today all of them got a new pack for free. But i didn't how can i get mine

Sincerely noziereq

Comments

• gregsii
    997 posts Professional
    The only way is to get on a plane to EA headquarters and storm their offices demanding a free ultimate guaranteed pack. Otherwise no chance.
    Good luck.
  • Acker
    1197 posts Moderator
    Yesterday after 1 hour of the SBC being launched it was removed due to a technical error as per EA tweet , if the SBC has been completed in this time a second pack was granted

The second pack doesn’t take into account the time opened hopefully that adds some clarity
  • Me and my friends did it att the same time but they got a 2 pack 1 of them got neymar other one got Lewandowski and the other 1 got sancho
  • Fabik
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I made this sbc a few minutes after they lauched it and i didnt recieved another pack. Why somebodies are better than me?
  • ha032742
    38047 posts Moderator
    edited June 14
    noziereq1 wrote: »
    Me and my friends did it att the same time but they got a 2 pack 1 of them got neymar other one got Lewandowski and the other 1 got sancho
    Fabik wrote: »
    I made this sbc a few minutes after they lauched it and i didnt recieved another pack. Why somebodies are better than me?

You probably didn’t open the pack until after the SBC was taken down by which time EA had corrected the pack odds including the one for your unopened pack, therefore they deemed that you were not eligible for compensation.
  • NielsB_
    17 posts Ball Boy
    I opened the pack way before 7 UK time and got shafted with a duplicate carvajal. Logged in this morning to find the message 'thank you for your patience and the correct packs can be found in the store' but there was no pack!! What is this? Where is the pack?
  • Fabik
    4 posts Ball Boy
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Me and my friends did it att the same time but they got a 2 pack 1 of them got neymar other one got Lewandowski and the other 1 got sancho

You probably didn’t open the pack until after the SBC was taken down by which time EA had corrected the pack odds including the one for your unopened pack, therefore they deemed that you were not eligible for compensation.

I Opened it right after i was made this pack so i must be eligible to receive my compensation from EA.
  • gregsii
    997 posts Professional
    edited June 14
    Feel sorry for the guys that didn't get a second pack .
    If it makes you feel better I packed another card that I already packed about a million times.
    Joke of an sbc anyway.
    Joke of a company, they all deserve to be fired.
  • ha032742
    38047 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »

I Opened it right after i was made this pack so i must be eligible to receive my compensation from EA.

What time did you make the pack?
  • Stewuk73
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You are all the same.
  • Chavez76
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    Stewuk73 wrote: »
    You are all the same.

Correct. Humans.
  • robbcfc
    68 posts Park Captain
    The fact that this company exudes incompetence and screwed up pack weight for a guaranteed SBC then punishes players who completed it 30 minutes later than others is disgraceful. Everyone who completed this SBC deserves a compensatory Ultimate TOTSSF Guaranteed pack. No excuses.
  • BuZuS
    1289 posts Professional
    robbcfc wrote: »
    then punishes players who completed it 30 minutes later than others is disgraceful.
    Nobody is getting punished. If you weren't impacted by the issue, why should you be compensated?