Re Issued TOTSSF pack

HBG-unit
1010 posts Professional
So as you know if you packed Sancho or did the SBC before it was taken down you got a free pack again due to the issue.

So I packed Sancho first time round the glitch was real.
So I've just opened my pack and....

Screenshot-20200614-103643-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.jpg

You couldn't write this anymore.

Comments

• Nen
    6808 posts Moderator
    I mean what’s the issue?
    You got a player most would have taken with the initial roll of the pack and now you got a free 96 to use again.

Try being one of the people who did it late. Got adjusted worse odds and didn’t get a free pack.
  • ha032742
    38057 posts Moderator
    source.gif
  • BagelBlue
    994 posts Professional
    I'll swap you my Carvajal and Hummels for one of your Sanchos.
  • HBG-unit
    1010 posts Professional
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    I'll swap you my Carvajal and Hummels for one of your Sanchos.

One went in the other tots sbc... I got Mandanda haaaaaa. Riiiip
  • HBG-unit
    1010 posts Professional
    Nen wrote: »
    I mean what’s the issue?
    You got a player most would have taken with the initial roll of the pack and now you got a free 96 to use again.

Try being one of the people who did it late. Got adjusted worse odds and didn’t get a free pack.

The issue is quite clear... There was a glitch that gave most people Sancho. EA noted there was a glitch therefore took the pack down and compensated everyone again.
    Then imagine the glitch was fixed.... And boom out of all the players you could receive you get the same player. That's the issue.

Now take your salt elsewhere.
  • Cantonas Collar
    1744 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lucky really, you could have just as easily got 2 Sommers.
  • Nen
    6808 posts Moderator

No salt. I just find tears hilarious when you massively benefited with 2 Sanchos rather than the single sommer or oblak you should have had.
    Literally no issue. You got a boosted odds sancho pack. ( which still had all the other players in it) and then got a normal odds pack for the same cost that others got one lower odds pack.

Take your sympathy story elsewhere .
  • HBG-unit
    1010 posts Professional
    edited June 14
    No salt. I just find tears hilarious when you massively benefited with 2 Sanchos rather than the single sommer or oblak you should have had.
    Literally no issue. You got a boosted odds sancho pack. ( which still had all the other players in it) and then got a normal odds pack for the same cost that others got one lower odds pack.

It sounds like your crying that you have either Sommer or Oblak..... Riiiiiiiiippp
  • Nen
    6808 posts Moderator
    Riiiip. Can’t even link a gif.
  • RoosGianni
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    HBG-unit wrote: »

It sounds like your crying that you have either Sommer or Oblak..... Riiiiiiiiippp

He’s totally right. I got Mane in my 2nd pack, but they should give everyone a 2nd try. You can’t complain about a dupe ‘free’ 96.
  • HBG-unit
    1010 posts Professional
    Riiiip. Can’t even link a gif.

Enjoy your summer I guess
  • HBG-unit
    1010 posts Professional
    RoosGianni wrote: »

He’s totally right. I got Mane in my 2nd pack, but they should give everyone a 2nd try. You can’t complain about a dupe ‘free’ 96.

I tried out Mane... Sir that card is a pig... But ggs on the 98 regardless
  • BrentfordFC
    13442 posts Has That Special Something
    Think some are missing the point :lol:

He got the same card as before. And he isn’t the only one. I got exactly the same :joy:

• HBG-unit
    1010 posts Professional

He got the same card as before. And he isn’t the only one. I got exactly the same :joy:

Thankyou that was merely my only point. Not to flex in anyway who didn't a better card. The reason they pulled the sbc was a glitch getting the same card... Even after the glitch I got the same card. 😂
  • ha032742
    38057 posts Moderator

Thankyou that was merely my only point. Not to flex in anyway who didn't a better card. The reason they pulled the sbc was a glitch getting the same card... Even after the glitch I got the same card. 😂

You are extra lucky then, as you beat the odds and didn’t get Sommer the second time ;)
  • BrentfordFC
    Yeah I’m not too sure if it’s an issue though as others have got different. But quite a few have got the same. I’m guessing it’s just our luck :lol:
  • RoosGianni
    4102 posts National Call-Up

I got a dupe Carvajal as well in my first pack? OP got Sancho in his first ‘glitched’ pack. His 2nd pack with normal weight has Sancho as well, yet he is complaining about a dupe 96. It’s just ‘unlucky’. He should be happy he got a free 96 compared to others...
  • Mr_footballer1
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hows about EA compensate tradeable sancho owners for crashing his price... These people were impacted a lot more by the glitch than those who actually did the pack
  • MarkH
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Put every single player I had left in the club that I didn't think I would use and used my remaining 80,000 coins to complete the ultimate totssf SBC, I didn't use my 97 Luis Alberto in it and I then pack an untradable duplicate Luis Alberto, when this happened I turned off the Xbox, went back on today and find an apology and the same pack waiting there, so I discarded my Luis Alberto to recover if needed later in the coming weeks, open the pack and it's 97 Luis Alberto for a third time in 3 totssf packs, no I have 2 97 Luis Albertos in my discarded pile and one in my club ? this is an absolute joke and I'm actually disgusted that it can happen, this game really needs to start looking after the guys that play it instead of the guys that turn it on once a week
  • BrentfordFC
    RoosGianni wrote: »

I got a dupe Carvajal as well in my first pack? OP got Sancho in his first ‘glitched’ pack. His 2nd pack with normal weight has Sancho as well, yet he is complaining about a dupe 96. It’s just ‘unlucky’. He should be happy he got a free 96 compared to others...

Hence why I posted that I don’t think it’s an issue. It’s just bad luck :lol: