Pro Clubs Fifa 21 Ideas

Such a popular but neglected game mode, EA need to sort it out next year and actually add more to it.

Couple ideas is more customization. regarding team kits, stadiums, tifos, player style/appearance.
Online training sessions. Basically the same concept as skill games but every member of the team can play in a session and choose certain training games to play.
Online Tournaments: Champions league?
Better defaults or the ability to purchase players for your team. The more you rank up the better players you can get.
In game tactics/substitutions.

Any more idea's?

Comments

• At first some aspects of the game need balancing.
    For example CDM for some reason are way too slow.
    Thus many people use RWB but then you dont get points to the primary attributes.
    Other than that a lot of things could be added.
    One serious setting is to be able to set your custom tactics before the game.
  • Primary idea for me is 1) BRING BACK SUBSTITUTES , it was in the game many years before and was raw cutted from mode(

2) Give us ability to make custom set pieces and tactics

3)Give us normal practice scenarios or at least practice arena

4)More customisation options(tifos,grass style,etc.

5)give us option to create and manage online tournaments
  • Ireland_US
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    They could go so hard with Pro Clubs if they wanted to. So much potential. It's all about what EA want to do. The demand is there if EA would put some time and money into
  • Janscharie
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    E-sports would make more sense here instead of fut.
  • Supernibz
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Better player customisation of players
    At first some aspects of the game need balancing.
    For example CDM for some reason are way too slow.
    Thus many people use RWB but then you dont get points to the primary attributes.
    Other than that a lot of things could be added.
    One serious setting is to be able to set your custom tactics before the game.

Yep I don’t know why CDM and CB positions are so slow 65-70 pace. In this Fifa way better being a RB for these.
  • V_I_Lenin17
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don't waste your time and effort. Change will only happen if they monetise it.