Dumbest player in game? Lol

Fotbal_love_12
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
To me storyline Fred he runs in front of every player on my team that’s about to take a shot in the box never encountered that from anyone else every games

Comments

• PaulDr
    2728 posts Fans' Favourite
    To me storyline Fred he runs in front of every player on my team that’s about to take a shot in the box never encountered that from anyone else every games

He went in the ultimate totssf sbc
  • Fotbal_love_12
    PaulDr wrote: »

He went in the ultimate totssf sbc

Exactly what I’m going to do since it just destroyed my weekend league even more
  • PaulDr
    2728 posts Fans' Favourite
    I cant play Modric 96 and Gueye in the same team, for some reason they keep falling over each other and going into the same space.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    PaulDr wrote: »
    I cant play Modric 96 and Gueye in the same team, for some reason they keep falling over each other and going into the same space.
    Yeah there is just some players that cannot go together but Fred it’s with everyone, premiere league players Brazil players icons everyone
  • Edge01
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Totssf Vardy for me as he seems to hit the goalkeeper on purpose. The cheap 87 one was great and much better. I had to sell him and got pim Crespo instead and he is much better.
  • bartsch88
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Dumbest player is the guy who just bought my NIF CR7 for 1 mil just now. Must’ve misread it as 100,000.
  • Vaaass
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that made it