cheaters in Weekend League

Raydenel
18 posts Ball Boy
seriously, what is wrong with EA this year? i lost 6 matches with DNF this weekend league, i was leading on all of them, and in 3 of them was in min 90+...i mean seriously, why we pay for this game? is just ridiculous.

Comments

• greggles
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite
    i have had 3 dc's, all where im winning and looks like my opponent has no way back, very fishy this week, new cheat perhaps?
  • Raydenel
    18 posts Ball Boy
    for sure, im seen on some PC streammers too, and not once. this is ridiculous
  • shadowlee
    69 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    same here , yet again, another weekend of cheats. Learnt my lesson, never pc version again . Roll on console next fifa, way less cheats than pc. PC looks pretty, but damm more cheats than ever this year, never will get sorted , so accept it or move to a less cheating platform
  • greggles
    2235 posts Fans' Favourite
    @EA_Roger new cheat possibly if you can be bothered to report it.
  • shepj6
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    Not it had any disconnects in weekend league on pc this year (played every weekend league) but this weekend had 4.

3 of them I lost connection to my opponent and didn’t get a loss, so I assume they lost connection to the servers, 1 I lost connection to the servers and got the loss. So not sure if it is in my case cheating more so the crappy servers?
  • shepj6
    847 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 14
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Not it had any disconnects in weekend league on pc this year (played every weekend league) but yesterday had 4.

3 of them I lost connection to my opponent and didn’t get a loss, so I assume they lost connection to the servers, 1 I lost connection to the servers and got the loss. So not sure if it is in my case cheating more so the crappy servers?

Update:
    2nd game today, lost connection to opponnent - while losing, I didn't get the loss. There's definitely something not right this weekend, personally don't think it's cheaters.

3rd game, I lose connection to EA Servers whilst drawing, I get the loss. This is F****N ridiculous.
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    Not it had any disconnects in weekend league on pc this year (played every weekend league) but yesterday had 4.

Update:
    2nd game today, lost connection to opponnent - while losing, I didn't get the loss. There's definitely something not right this weekend, personally don't think it's cheaters.

3rd game, I lose connection to EA Servers whilst drawing, I get the loss. This is F****N ridiculous.

I also feel its alot of strange lost connection issues this week.
    Havent lost connection myself so I currently have 0 losses. (only played 6 matches, well 7 since the first match i was under by one goal and he lost connection.)
    On the pluss side. The gameplay has so far felt quite good and not sluggish for me. which i am quite happy about as it feels like my inputs are responsive. Hope it continues this way
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    and now about 10 min later. I face a guy who gets straigth into attack and gets a goal in a incredible difficult position, and than i get disconnected :(
  • shepj6
    847 posts Semi-Pro

Update:

6th game, after 2 wins and actually managing to play the full games, I lose connection to EA Servers whilst drawing - I get the loss. Giving it up as a bad job for now, will try again later.
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Game is pure Trash!

Only way is to cancel putting much money into this pure trash random virus Game.

EA is the worst and most hated Company in the World. Everybody wants them to suffer and pay for their bad support and behaviour torwads the Community but this will only happen, if we cancel the money support for them. :)
  • shadowlee
    69 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    in rivals as well, getting dc from servers when winning, but not when losing , how strange and you know whats funny, they are even advertising trainers for fifa 21 already, Just going to get worse