Ea sort your game out!!

modiooo
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
3 times this week been winning and it disconnected me from servers and given me the loss its happening every single week sort it out fs!!! Absolute joke of a company.

Comments

• Scutch
    14968 posts World Class
    8 times for me.
  • modiooo
    Scutch wrote: »
    8 times for me.

Its horrendous eh and it's no like it's just this weekend its every single weekend never happens in rivals tho
  • T el Sombrero
    83 posts Park Captain
    Exactly, 4 times in 12 games WL for me, this really really sucks big time
  • modiooo
    If its not the disconnecting it's the total scripting tjays ruining weekend league 28 shots 20 on target to his 5 shots 4 on target and I lose 3.1.... the game is horrendous this year.
  • Campino
    29775 posts National Team Captain
    Scutch wrote: »
    8 times for me.

7 here
  • MarkH
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Put every single player I had left in the club that I didn't think I would use and used my remaining 80,000 coins to complete the ultimate totssf SBC, I didn't use my 97 Luis Alberto in it and I then pack an untradable duplicate Luis Alberto, when this happened I turned off the Xbox, went back on today and find an apology and the same pack waiting there, so I discarded my Luis Alberto to recover if needed later in the coming weeks, open the pack and it's 97 Luis Alberto for a third time in 3 totssf packs, no I have 2 97 Luis Albertos in my discarded pile and one in my club ? this is an absolute joke and I'm actually disgusted that it can happen, this game really needs to start looking after the guys that play it instead of the guys that turn it on once a week
  • modiooo
    MarkH wrote: »
    Put every single player I had left in the club that I didn't think I would use and used my remaining 80,000 coins to complete the ultimate totssf SBC, I didn't use my 97 Luis Alberto in it and I then pack an untradable duplicate Luis Alberto, when this happened I turned off the Xbox, went back on today and find an apology and the same pack waiting there, so I discarded my Luis Alberto to recover if needed later in the coming weeks, open the pack and it's 97 Luis Alberto for a third time in 3 totssf packs, no I have 2 97 Luis Albertos in my discarded pile and one in my club ? this is an absolute joke and I'm actually disgusted that it can happen, this game really needs to start looking after the guys that play it instead of the guys that turn it on once a week

I was the exact same with oblak I got him 3 times out of all the players it could give me it gave me the same player... the games so rigged