Why should we suffer !!!

Scotmark1986
821 posts Professional
Why should us as consumers/customers being punished for ea lack of investment and negligence to the online gaming experience...it’s a complete lottery once you select your kits what sort of connection your going to get against your opponent and connection most of all has the most influential in the outcome of this game you can have a multi million pound team but in delay your me aswell use bronze players.

It’s completely unfair when you go into the most competitive game mode meant to be weekend league and your getting disconnects due to ea lack of servers or servers being unable to cope with the amount of user base due to there lack of upgrades and investing in the game...it’s a complete rng lottery every game who is going to with regardless of the skill level of the people playing...

People then say well don’t play...sorry your missing the point here “FIFA “ is the only game I have delay/response issues...why after purchasing a product should I not have a fully working product to play is that to much as a consumer to ask for..???

I am from the uk and have to cherry pick times to play a game due to the game being slightly better at different times due to the work los of the servers being overloaded...how on earth is this fair ?? Surely after purchasing a game you should be able to play it when suits your availability not when it’s non-peak times for a company !!

The worst thing about it all is when you contact someone from ea the have the audacity to blame your connection and take no blame and you can’t get the game compensated back due to there faults not the user..!

Comments

• Diggy
    14737 posts Has That Special Something
    Because they literally make a billion from the game

When your making that money why would you think there is anything wrong
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional
    Diggy wrote: »
    Because they literally make a billion from the game

When your making that money why would you think there is anything wrong

I get that and aslong a there getting there money then why change...but there is so much things wrong/broken mechanics in this game and outside influences it’s criminal and to put the blame on us and not take responsibility for it themselves is nothing sort of sinful..
  • Scutch
    15009 posts World Class
    edited June 13
    Yup. $1.4b from micro-transactions alone and that was prior to TOTY in December. Absolutely incredible.

They have no reason to improve anything, as they’re raking it in, which is exactly what EA thrives on.
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yet you all just accept it.
  • Summer69
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bend over, EA is coming
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional
    Summer69 wrote: »
    Bend over, EA is coming

Thanks for your constructive points 🤙🏻
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »
    Yup. $1.4b from micro-transactions alone and that was prior to TOTY in December. Absolutely incredible.

They have no reason to improve anything, as they’re raking it in, which is exactly what EA thrives on.

@Scutch i have seen your troubles of late with the game and am the exact same but I don’t know if we’re in the majority or minority?? It’s complete a waste of time playing when your either getting dc or clearly playing against one sided delay...
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Yup, it’s pathetic how they cab get away with this year after year and then have the balls to call it a e-sport game and take mony for ”upgrades” :/
  • Clemster
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Olleman wrote: »
    Yup, it’s pathetic how they cab get away with this year after year and then have the balls to call it a e-sport game and take mony for ”upgrades” :/

They "get away with it" because even though people moan about all the things that are wrong with it, the same people buy it year after year after year. How many years for you?
  • T el Sombrero
    83 posts Park Captain
    4 disconnects in 12 WL games, it’s a joke, it’s just terrible
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional

@Olleman the complete lack of investment from this company is borderline shambolic from the servers to the actual improvement in game from year to year...there’s things been in the game for 2/3 consecutive years now that they seem to not know how to fix or actually don’t care and just roll it out you know what am on about right you know when you score and your opponent scores straight after or the 45th 90th opportunist moments in game that you just know happens am not even sure there devs actually try patches out they just fling it out there as with every patch the break more than they fix...and have a cheek to blame us for the problems
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional
    Clemster wrote: »

They "get away with it" because even though people moan about all the things that are wrong with it, the same people buy it year after year after year. How many years for you?

Yes I agree and the people that moan about it probably still spend money on fifa points my brother is the exact problem he moans about gameplay lack of skill gap but then gives them money after breaking controllers the state of the game is shambolic but there will only be change if we as a community makes stance together that will never happen tho as were always easily conned and get the wool pulled over our eyes..I have played the last 7/8 years and if there are no drastic changes I won’t be buying the next one that’s for sure
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional
    4 disconnects in 12 WL games, it’s a joke, it’s just terrible

I have had two this weekend when winning the worst part about it is you don’t get the game back..you contact ea and there like I’ll send your notes on to the team...yeah sure cause that’s going to get looked at...the know about this same as all the people cheating going 30-0 and yet they just let it happen some things they just don’t care about unfortunately...I think as a community they just take it for granted or are looking to extract as much money from us before loot boxes gets diminished like in Belgium etc
  • Clemster
    825 posts Semi-Pro

@Olleman the complete lack of investment from this company is borderline shambolic from the servers to the actual improvement in game from year to year...there’s things been in the game for 2/3 consecutive years now that they seem to not know how to fix or actually don’t care and just roll it out you know what am on about right you know when you score and your opponent scores straight after or the 45th 90th opportunist moments in game that you just know happens am not even sure there devs actually try patches out they just fling it out there as with every patch the break more than they fix...and have a cheek to blame us for the problems

Where do you they blame 'us' for the problems? If you are that unhsppy with the product and you want to effect change, then the best way is to stop buying it every year.
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional

Where do you they blame 'us' for the problems? If you are that unhsppy with the product and you want to effect change, then the best way is to stop buying it every year.

Have you ever contacted ea or looked in disconnects from the game even tho your internet is fine they reply with it’s at your end that’s the things am on about..there complete lack of investment can’t cope now with there user base and global player base...

That’s exactly what’s going to happen as I posted on one of my reply’s if you have read that far down..clearly your happy with the gameplay..and don’t get affected by anything gg for that wherever your based your in the minority
  • Flamstead
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    Nothing will change, as others have alluded to year on year we moan but as soon as a flashy new promo is released a large percentage of the playerbase are ready to drop FPs and that's objective achieved for EA - they don't care about negative peer reviews.

The game mode feeds on people's addiction. We as consumers won't do anything to stop it and like addicts most of us need help from others to break or stop it.

I just hope something legally changes with how these loot box systems work especially for games like FIFA.

It's all about money. A loss in generated income from loot boxes for EA would mean a dip in share price...then they'd have to listen.
  • Clemster
    825 posts Semi-Pro

Have you ever contacted ea or looked in disconnects from the game even tho your internet is fine they reply with it’s at your end that’s the things am on about..there complete lack of investment can’t cope now with there user base and global player base...

That’s exactly what’s going to happen as I posted on one of my reply’s if you have read that far down..clearly your happy with the gameplay..and don’t get affected by anything gg for that wherever your based your in the minority

I am happy with gameplay. Rarely effected by disconnection either. Do not fall into the trap of thinking that this forum represents the majority though. I think this could be just the loud minority.