mindm4ster
5250 posts Big Money Move
4df745272316deb1491e736e8373d3ea.png

winning in WL and getting DNF and loss after this

INB4 it's your internet

Comments

• Retropoe82
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    First game of WL an i feel like ripping my hair out lost 8-2 an my players will NOT go to the chuffin ball..

Same old story this year..
  • SlickDaddy
    342 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haha made a post on this aswell same thing happened to me beyond a joke now
  • oasishunter
    32 posts Park Captain
    dont buy next game, we cant even play fifa 20, fifa 21 will be same if we keep buying something from ea
  • TDOF
    8610 posts League Winner
    i wonder how long it'll take people to realise that no matter how many servers they add, they could have one in every city in the world and it won't make a difference......

till they don't fix their NET code it won't matter
  • Boommaametw3
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    TDOF wrote: »
    i wonder how long it'll take people to realise that no matter how many servers they add, they could have one in every city in the world and it won't make a difference......

Don't know about you bit i would love a server in my city. You get connection advantage every game. Don't fall EA lies that more servers won't make a difference. Apex Legends has 54 servers and connections is perfect almost every game
  • gregsii
    1308 posts Professional

Don't know about you bit i would love a server in my city. You get connection advantage every game. Don't fall EA lies that more servers won't make a difference. Apex Legends has 54 servers and connections is perfect almost every game

54 servers or 54 data centres
  • RSL183
    945 posts Professional
    do they not understand it is the wrong time to be ❤️❤️❤️❤️ people off??? You are about to start promoting 21 and what you've done EA will be in everyone's head. I hope they get drilled when they do the reveal
  • TDOF
    8610 posts League Winner

not saying it won't help.... but you can still manipulate it....

people would still be able to play on 4g against people with 500+ download

said this thousand times, theres technology there that some games already use,

make people who play on 4g only match people who play on 4g....

make people who play on wifi only match those who play on wifi....

that's 90% of the lag compensation problem fixed
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Weird I’ve literally never had a disconnect that resulted in a loss on fut champs this fifa.

Played plenty of 4g glitchers But when they disconnect,I just get a win when I’m winning or a void game if not
  • mindm4ster
    Weird I’ve literally never had a disconnect that resulted in a loss on fut champs this fifa.

Played plenty of 4g glitchers But when they disconnect,I just get a win when I’m winning or a void game if not

well that's like different situation isn't it ? I got DC'd from EA servers , my opponent didn't leave
  • mindm4ster
    just got 2nd DC today :lol:

fix your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA - pathetic company
  • DinoATL
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was leading 2-0 in the 60th min then got disconnected, first DC of the weekend. My record now is 14-4, that game could possibly cost me chance at elite 3. At the end of the day you can't expect much from pathetic company like EA
  • Jonboyparker
    7181 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2020
    This has been happening a lot over last few weeks, a month. I’ve just lost all hope of having a uninterrupted weekend. I’ll geg 2-3 DC’s regardless and it’s all them too. I get straight back in every time

Something in the game has been changed and it’s messed stuff up. Gameplay was already bad but now we are seeing loads of animation glitches and DC’s. The game is not working.