Is Cesinha better than Richarlison?

alvchong
1784 posts Play-Off Hero
If not because of PL link. But then we got lots of Brazilian these day. 300k vs 1mil.

Comments

• Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Yes. Especially with the body type.
    Richarlison is height an body type wise a clunkier de bruyne. Average is just a gamble with the physics engine in this game.

I'd rather prefer lean or small and lean and especially small and lean minus. Or high and average plus.

Richarlison is overpriced because of pl Brazilian and 5* weak foot.
  • Lackosweat
    9190 posts League Winner
    Richy is a FRAUD. Cesinha on paper looks like he can fit the game so well but he feels so average ig. Alex Texeira is insane though.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2020
    Cheers lads, Richy's crying now.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Richy is a FRAUD. Cesinha on paper looks like he can fit the game so well but he feels so average ig. Alex Texeira is insane though.

Based and Texeirapilled.
    Cheers lads, Richy's crying now.

Sorry didnt want to be this harsh
  • JT_cfc
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    used cesinha as a striker in 442 and 4231 partnering nif neymar. 11 games in d5 rivals 23 goals and 4 assists. He is very fast and can strike the ball well with both feet. not as clinical as I hope he would be, but you don't expect that with a 250k player. He definitely isn't that game changer the superstar that will lift the whole team, but I have used tots auba tots richa tots suarez and he is definitely better than all of them in my.personal opinion. that 5 star wf makes all the difference. richa felt clunky and not that fast ig.
  • tommyh10
    880 posts Professional
    Over the course of the past 2 weeks ive somehow morphed my main team into a bit of a 'budget brazil' team, and I dont regret it.

I have Allan and Gabriel CDM and a front 3 of Johnathan, Teixeira and Cesinha. It is superb and can tear defences to shreds.

I have to say Johnathan is truely outstanding. His shot power is superb and he is so clinical for me. The 5 star WF just makes him one of the best STs ive used this FIFA
  • With an engine 🤤
    Screenshot-20200613-115747-Google.jpg.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10555 posts Has That Special Something
    Richarlison is baaaaaaaaad. Can’t imagine Cesinha being worse.
  • cantonagod
    1245 posts Professional
    Cesinha just didn’t do it for me - didn’t feel special , agile or quick despite his stats - sold him on again after 15 games
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    I have not used Cesinha, but I dont agree on the hate Richarlison gets. I have him untradeable and he gets his 25-30 goals each WL in a 2 striker formation. Yeah, he is not a dribbler, but he is a poacher and puts everything in the net. Both feet and in the air if needed.