Liverpool "best of the best" team

regia5bg
924 posts Semi-Pro
I'd like to give it a try, after picking TAA red.

I already have:

Alisson TOTS

TAA TOTS, VVD TOTS, Gomez RTTF, Robertson TOTS

I just bought Gerrard Prime and Henderson TOTS

I bought Manè TOTS and Salah TOTS, and I already had Dalglish Prime.

As striker I bought Rush P; and I'm looking to buy Owen PM (one of them will be on the bench).

On the bench there could be Firmino (Scream, I think) and Barnes PM.

Don't want to waste 500k on Coutinho UT SBC.

Some more suggestion?

Lineup won't really care, I'll pick the one who'll give them more chemistry and I'll adapt it to the best players, ideally in-game it'll be 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-2-3-1.

Comments

• Diggy
    15605 posts World Class
    edited June 2020
    Edit didn’t see Kenny was in

Looks good
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats. I also got TAA red today

Being a purist I would remove Gerard and put firminho in with wijnaldum
  • Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Loris Karius is available...

Seriously though Suarez would work
  • johnnyma2000
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Playable ex-liverpool players also includes Luis Alberto, Sterling(if u dont hate him...)
  • johnnyma2000
    If u play 451 with Gerrard(switch to cm in game)n King Kenny at Cam, u can play suarez or coutihno at st on 10 chem.
  • Pnub
    1085 posts Professional
    There is also Danny Ings who i am looking at picking up in the next 24 hours. I was waiting until after ultimate TOTS but doesn't look like we are getting that now.
    A Firmino flashback card like last year would be great especially if they gave him a 5* wf and should have happened instead of lucas for the champions league flashback. Even Origi deserved that flashback card more but ea have a bit of a spurs love fest this year i guess because they are just crap.
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Playable ex-liverpool players also includes Luis Alberto, Sterling(if u dont hate him...)

I didn't know Luis Alberto played for Liverpool! I already have him UT as result of Serie A SBC, so he's there!

Sterling will be surely bought, I didn't think about him but it was obvious.

Suarez isn't my style of player, so I saved some money and went for Owen and Rush.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    regia5bg wrote: »

I didn't know Luis Alberto played for Liverpool! I already have him UT as result of Serie A SBC, so he's there!

It was brief and he was young. I’m really Glad he’s flourished at Lazio now
  • johnnyma2000
    regia5bg wrote: »

Sterling will be surely bought, I didn't think about him but it was obvious.

Suarez isn't my style of player, so I saved some money and went for Owen and Rush.

we have a lot of attackers and a solid backline this year but not enough good cdm and cm. I play 41212 so hendo will play cdm and pim gerrard cm but dont know who to play at another cm slot. Gini and scream firmino not good good enough at this stage so i might play salah with sentinel at cm. What do u guys think?
  • johnnyma2000
    Sahin is a decent option in cm but i didnt do his flashback card :s
  • Batman442
    6065 posts Big Money Move
    Headliner Gini
  • Sulley
    367 posts An Exciting Prospect

Sterling wouldnt get close to the lineup now so hardly a “best of the best”
  • regia5bg
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Sulley wrote: »

Sterling wouldnt get close to the lineup now so hardly a “best of the best”

As an impact sub he's not that bad, considering only players with Liverpool connections. Suarez (not taking in account TOTS, who's around 900k) doesn't sound good as he's too slow. At least Sterling will provide some pace from the bench :)
  • Jordy91
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2020
    Prime Litmanen?
  • johnnyma2000
    Jordy91 wrote: »
    Prime Litmanen?

not good enough, sadly
  • johnnyma2000
    Tots Lucas from Lazio....but not a good card
  • PaulDr
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    Towards the end of 19, I started playing an all liverpool FC team. Never had so many instant disconnects lol.
  • Ispeakthetruth
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Danny Ings SBC card for sure. A destroyer of teams and dreams
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

He's incredible. His pace, shooting, dribbling and strength make him a real handful for defenders.

Has the invisible trait "ball sticks to your feet during tackles" aswell.
  • Johnnydp
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2020

is he really that good? i have too many attackers, say, tots Mane, Pim Dalglish, Tots Suarez. is Ings better than all of them? if he was that good, i will do him.
  • Ynwa0008
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The one and feared.... Ryan Kent mate
  • Johnnydp
    edited June 2020
    Ynwa0008 wrote: »
    The one and feared.... Ryan Kent mate

oh yeah...but this guy had ZERO apperance for the reds...right?

*actually 1 FA cup app..
    Post edited by Johnnydp on
  • Ynwa0008
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Also, I'm doing one of the same, but I'm much poorer. And for the laughs I bring Jay Spearing form the bench if I'm winning by a three goal margin :D
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pnub wrote: »
    There is also Danny Ings who i am looking at picking up in the next 24 hours. I was waiting until after ultimate TOTS but doesn't look like we are getting that now.
    A Firmino flashback card like last year would be great especially if they gave him a 5* wf and should have happened instead of lucas for the champions league flashback. Even Origi deserved that flashback card more but ea have a bit of a spurs love fest this year i guess because they are just crap.

Lucas' comeback hat trick was nothing short of a miracle, there are certainly other flashbacks you can call out other than that one.. I get that this thread is a liverpool love fest and go ahead and flame but with 4 deserved Tots cards from liverpool hard to say they were slighted
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sorry 7 tots cards
  • Johnnydp
    edited June 2020
    there are some ex-players to watch:
    Suso: only one inform card, unplayable
    Emer Can: one motm CB(!!) card with decent defending and physical stats but too slow even with shadow
    Coates: one europa card, slow as hell, useless.
    Lucas Leiva: tots, very good defending and dribbling stats but slow and weak(70 strength)
    Mascherano: flashback card. not good enough at this stage
    Aspas: some special cards....
    Balotelli: flashback card...not bad
    Benteke: one inform card....meh
    Reina: one inform
    Shelvey: one inform
    Mignolet: one inform, one motm
    Joao Teixeira: one inform

and also....san jose, insua, peltier, canos, kevin stewart, dhanda , charlie adam,Joe Allen,borini, clyne, moreno, caroll, coady, reina, sakho, jack robinson, spearing, wisdom, kelly, pacheco, manquillo, ayala, amoo, klavan, solanke, ilori, ibe, brannagan, virtue, guthrie, rossiter, hammill,........worth a mention i think, just in case EA gives some of them a "flashback" card..haha
  • omagicoutinho
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has been playing with this team for few months now (Used the IFs version pre-TOTS), and has achieved moderately good results (usual G3/G2), hovering between Div 4/3. In-game I use 4212-2, with Salah and Mane up top. For subs, if losing, I change to 4231 wide, I put in Barnes as ST, Gerrard for Fabinho, and Kent for Mane at LW. If winning comfortably, I put in Ox/Milner just for fun.

Regretted that I did not do Rush/Dalgish, as I went to gamble on with the prime pack.

Still waiting for my special moment Origi card.

This is by far the most difficult year to build the strongest liverpool team, with all the TOTS and TOTY. With barely 100k left now, I am not sure who I will upgrade next. Any suggestions?

]]
  • johnnyma2000
    Has been playing with this team for few months now (Used the IFs version pre-TOTS), and has achieved moderately good results (usual G3/G2), hovering between Div 4/3. In-game I use 4212-2, with Salah and Mane up top. For subs, if losing, I change to 4231 wide, I put in Barnes as ST, Gerrard for Fabinho, and Kent for Mane at LW. If winning comfortably, I put in Ox/Milner just for fun.

Regretted that I did not do Rush/Dalgish, as I went to gamble on with the prime pack.

This is by far the most difficult year to build the strongest liverpool team, with all the TOTS and TOTY. With barely 100k left now, I am not sure who I will upgrade next. Any suggestions?

]]

buy tots TAA
  • juliuscaesar8
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kent is the GOAT. Although, I do feel he is better off of the bench. Guy runs rings around everyone when brought in at the 60 minute mark. Makes Messi and Prime Dalglish look like school kids in my team
  • omagicoutinho
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special

]]

buy tots TAA

Is there really a noticable difference for TOTS TAA?

Was actually mulling to upgrade to upgrade to Firmino 89 first. Really want to upgrade Mane but no manneh.