Atal, striker or midfield?

Clancy
8484 posts League Winner
Got him untradeable trying to fit him into my team but have to make some changes

Not sure if he's best suited at striker or CM, or even RM. Looks decent any in 442

Anyone tried him both at striker and deeper/wider that can comment?

Comments

• Delboy13710
    9295 posts League Winner
    Feel like hes wasted out wide , much better Centrally for me , really is a great versitile card
  • YidArmy
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got him in Red picks and love him at ST, been a great upgrade on Tevez.

Out wide his talents aren't shown much. He's fast, but not that fast. He's good at dribbling, but not that good at dribbling. I have Rafa in my team and he is much better than Atal on the wing, because he's faster and turns / dribbles sharper than Atal.

Atal to me is an 8 out of 10 at everything...but then 10 out of 10 at finishing. That 5 star weak foot is so good, he can finesse on his left just like his right. Plus he wins the ball back from the defenders obviously due to his defensive qualities.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    YidArmy wrote: »

Out wide his talents aren't shown much. He's fast, but not that fast. He's good at dribbling, but not that good at dribbling. I have Rafa in my team and he is much better than Atal on the wing, because he's faster and turns / dribbles sharper than Atal.

Atal to me is an 8 out of 10 at everything...but then 10 out of 10 at finishing. That 5 star weak foot is so good, he can finesse on his left just like his right. Plus he wins the ball back from the defenders obviously due to his defensive qualities.

An upgrade on TOTS Tevez or the libertadores card?

Bc that tots Tevez looks insane, 4*/4* with those stats and finesse/outside foot
  • YidArmy
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clancy wrote: »
    YidArmy wrote: »

An upgrade on TOTS Tevez or the libertadores card?

Bc that tots Tevez looks insane, 4*/4* with those stats and finesse/outside foot

Sorry I'm referring to the Libertadotes version. Has the same traits obviously and with chem both cards are virtually maxed out anyway on shooting stats. Main difference on him is the Stamina upgrade.

They are similar players actually, both small and stocky. I guess the main thing I'm preferring is the 5 star weak foot. I don't even hesitate to shoot with the left with Atal whereas with Tevez I wouldn't be able to bang some of the goals I have done with Atal.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Update: Didn't rate atal at striker, preferred Salah tbh. Lack is shooting traits is disappointing, as were long range finesse shots

Tried him CM next and did pretty well, but not quite as physical as Renato who he replaced

Now going to try at RM against the advice of basically everyone 🤣🤣