Today's update saved the game, step forward

Vichy360
344 posts Sunday League Hero
Yeah after months of unplayable inconsistent mess, I found a consistent feel finally with better passing, tackling, reactions & less kickoff/own/stupid goals conceded.
Not placebo, it's 10 times better than the last 4 months really.

Comments

• Glass0nion
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    i hope so, chances are it will wear off by weeks end.
  • Jesusdinho
    895 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 2020
    Is there an patch out for console?
  • Rendevous_star
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Or.....you just had a good connection to the server.

Why would they drastically change the gameplay now? Makes absolute no sense whatsoever when the game is on its last legs
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    Nah. Since yesterday’s update I have two days of terrible gameplay, everyone moving in mud.

Today you have a good gameplay and I don’t, tomorrow it can be the other way around.
  • Vichy360
    Played 20 rivals game all went with logic, almost no "B S" !
    Never was the case
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    Never was the case

20 rivals games today?
  • Glass0nion
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    that happened to me this WL until I hit gold 3 then ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up
  • HullCity1904
    3006 posts National Call-Up
    it's exactly the same, you high.
  • Shakkour
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s the same nothing changed
  • Vichy360
    RileyD wrote: »
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    Never was the case

20 rivals games today?
    Yup, not once I felt it raising my blood pressure like it always did
  • Stevo_CT
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    I played a coule of games, still the same, poor passing, slow and unresponsive players, bouncing off players.....the list goes on.

No chance in hell it's better.
  • oldboiler
    4840 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2020
    Haven’t ever noticed one bit of difference from any update so far, and this one is no different. You can’t polish a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and this game is the mother of all turds
  • Boysie91
    13968 posts World Class
    I've noticed it's more responsive after 4 games. I will wait and see how WL plays out.
  • Vichy360
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I've noticed it's more responsive after 4 games. I will wait and see how WL plays out.

It's
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited June 2020

You're always complaining about disconnects, not surprised you think it's good. :D As with every update, I always test with optimal connection settings, they done something to the net-code, it's even worse for a stable wired connection.
  • CallumBaby
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    shooting feel off for anyone?? cant believe some of the lame shots my tots de bruyne is doing
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16709 posts World Class
    There's nothing different at all.
  • Boysie91
    13968 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »

You're always complaining about disconnects, not surprised you think it's good. :D As with every update, I always test with optimal connection settings, they done something to the net-code, it's even worse for a stable wired connection.

Like is said I will see how WL goes but I'm not holding my breath. I am hard wired as well btw
  • joehuk
    6333 posts Big Money Move
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    It’s no different let’s be honest

No difference for me either.. I'm on pc so had it earlier and gameplay exact same
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    joehuk wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    It’s no different let’s be honest

No difference for me either.. I'm on pc so had it earlier and gameplay exact same

Yeah the gameplay is the same, but the connection is worse.
  • Mikep2212
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Are you joking its bloody awful i cant control the ball players dont even respond in the slightest now
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    Everyone running in mud. As usual
  • MagicMaestro
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Worst game play I’ve ever had all year from Friday onwards. Even after this update it’s terrible. I’m not sure if this new London server came into use before the weekend league just past? if it has I’m done with the game as it’s not enjoyable anymore, every game is a struggle. If it’s not a new server then god knows what’s the deal
  • Ruksin
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Genuinely surprised at the comments

For me it's legit better, my players respond so much more to what I want now

I've played 15 rivals games today and unbeaten in all of them since patch, I keep thinking next game will go to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but it's really smooth - worth adding that I'm in the UK and I suspect the UK server is now live

If this is what most people are used to then I'm shocked
  • Kobayashi
    465 posts Sunday League Hero
    Won 5 out of 5 which is unusual, just to get some coins for some SBCs tomoz, gameplay was slow & I was always the away team apart from 1 game, the home game was a major struggle, had to abuse team press and 41212(2) narrow, plus always playing at HOME method still works, (I didn't have time to abuse that one) but I did test it.
  • Mikep2212
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    My players are turning then leaving the ball behind them and defending is so hard as they arent fast enough to catch anyone
  • Eric18
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm having consistent ping of 14 to 18 ms to the servers.

I don't know what have they done to the netcode or underlying protocol but just played 1 game in Div 1 after the patch as the home team. The gameplay is slow af. As slow as you can possibly play a WL during peak hours. Both me and the opponent were having big time struggling even making the left stick dribbling work.
  • Destin8or
    5570 posts Big Money Move
    Still getting disconnected every couple of games, soul destroying, was hoping the patch would fix it.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    The game has been so variable up until now, I question any report that things have changed until it's many people reporting it over many days